Part 18 - Secret Place

We all went home and I went straight upstairs. I asked the boys if they could look after the kids whilst I get some alone time to try and sort myself out cause everyone would be sad if their mum gave up their life for them.
I was upstairs for about an hour crying and I finally felt ready to go back downstairs. I went downstairs to find the cutest thing ever.
On the tv was 'High School Musical' but no one was watching because everyone was sleeping. Daniel was on a love-sac with harmony next to him. Jack and Zach were on a couch cuddled up together. Corbyn was on another love-sac with Timothy and Anthony to either side of him and Jonah was on the other couch with melody.
I decided to join Daniel and cuddle up to him and harmony.

~4 hours later~

I woke up still next to daniel and harmony who were awake and it was very late about 10:30 and everyone else was awake on their phones. I stood up and walked into the kitchen. I made myself a drink of water and drank it in the kitchen. Half way through drinking it I felt some warm familiar arms wrap around my waist. I put down my drink as he rested his head on my shoulder and kissed my neck gently. I knew he wanted something and I knew what it was but we couldn't.

Holly: Dani not here
Daniel: can we go somewhere else then, pleaseeee, I'm begging
Holly: you don't have to beg me, I'd let you but we can't leave the boys with the kids for another night and it's very late.
Daniel: I'm sure it'll be ok, we won't be gone for long and he kids seem sound asleep and like they won't be waking up.
Holly: let's ask first
Daniel: ok :) *he smiled at me and walked back to the boys*

Daniel: *whispers* hey guys?
All the boys: yeah?
Daniel: do you mind looking after the kids? Me and Holly are going out for a couple of hours.
Jonah: I don't see why not
Jack: like always me and Zach will look after harmony and Anthony
Corbyn: then me and Jonah will look after Melody and Timothy
Daniel: you guys already know who to look after? You set up a plan?
Zach: not really we just decided that when we first looked after them as we knew you'd ask us again sometime
Daniel: well are you ok with it?
All the boys: yeah

I walked over to the door to put on my shoes as I heard them accept the request and grabbed Daniels hoodie that was hanging on the banister. Daniel came and got his shoes on too and we went to the car.

Holly: where are we gonna actually go?
Daniel: we can go to a couple of places the most empty would be the beach-
Holly: let's go there, it's beautiful and I know a secret spot underneath the pier.
Daniel: ok let's go!

We were driving for about 20 minutes jamming to the radio and finally arrived. We walked along the beach for a bit- which was empty as we expected- hand in hand and I lead Daniel to the secret spot.

Daniel: how do you know of this place?
Holly: well when I was hanging out with Corbyn for the day when you were in the studio recording we decided to search under the pier and found it
Daniel: cool, I remember you telling me about you and Corbyn searching under the pier but you didn't tell me you found this place
Holly: well now you know, let's go!
Daniel: WAIT!

I ran towards the secret spot away from Daniel who chased after me.

Daniel: Holly you better stop running! We don't wanna lose our energy
Holly: good point

I stopped running and waited for Daniel.

Daniel: your on birth control right? I forgot to bring a thingy
Holly: oh Daniel of course you did, but yes I am *i gigged*

Daniel pulled me close to him and we made our way into the secret place. It wasn't sandy in fact it was a patch of grass and it had light coming through the cracks in the wood from the pier. The pier was closed but they always left the lights on so we didn't have to worry about being loud. Daniel carefully lauded me onto the grass laying on top of me keeping his weight off of me with his arms. He pressed his lips too mine kissing me passionately. It didn't take long for it to get a bit hectic but after 20 minutes we both just laid beside each other.

We laid there for about 20 minutes until we decided it was time to head home. I put Daniels hoodie back on as he slipped his on too and we stood up and headed back to the car.

Daniel: I had fun
Holly: yeah same
Daniel: Holly?
Holly: yeah?
Daniel: you do know I love you soo much right?
Holly: yeah, is everything ok?
Daniel: yeah it's just I don't want to wait so long.
Holly: for what?
Daniel: I don't want to call you my girlfriend much longer, I want to call you my wife now
Holly: aww Daniel if you want we can move the wedding to a closer date, we haven't sent out any invitations yet
Daniel: please?
Holly: of course I love you
Daniel: I love you too

I pecked him on the lips as I hugged him whilst walking back to the car. We got into the car and drove home.