PART 10 - Birth

~a few months later~
I woke up in excruciating pain. My stomach hurt so bad. I woke up daniel who was sleeping.

Holly: Daniel, wake up! My argh stomachs hurting badly and arghh the beds soaked, help!
Daniel: omg your water broke, your in labour! Come on get up we need to get to the hospital

We got up and Daniel helped me downstairs into the car. All the way there I was screaming in pain. We finally arrived at the hospital and were rushed to a room. Daniel came after me to help me in the progress. The midwife helped me change into an outfit people would wear when giving birth. She helped me into the bed and Daniel grabbed my hand for me to squeeze.

Midwife: ok so after 3 I want you to push as much as you can. 1, 2, 3!
Holly: arghhhhhhh
Daniel: last one babe, you can do this!
Midwife: well done Holly! We will clean your babies and you can then meet them.
Daniel: well done babe, I'm so proud of you!
Holly: thanks dani

Daniels phone started to ring. It was jonah.

~on the phone~
Jonah: where are you and Holly bro? We went to wake you up to go to the beach where are you?
Daniel: no beach today.
Jonah: what why?
Daniel: what date is it today and then I'll tell you
Jonah: January 2nd
Daniel: awww so cute anyway me and Holly are in the hospital.
Jonah: why what happened is everything ok?
Daniel: come to the hospital and ask for Holly then you'll find out, bring the boys with you
Jonah: we are on our way!

~later~

Jonah and the boys arrived and looked really worried.

Corbyn: Holly are you ok?
Jack: what happened?
Zach: is everyhing ok
Jonah: why are you smirking Daniel?
Daniel: can you not see?
Jonah: see what?
Holly: the fact that I'm not being dragged down by 4 children?
All the boys: you gave birth?!
Holly: yep and they are cleaning up all 4 now I'll be able to meet them :)

A few minutes later the midwife can in holding 2 Babies and another doctor holding the other 2. The midwife handed me one of the babies. I looked into her eyes that were a lovely ocean blue, just like her dads.

Holly: this one should be called harmony.

I handed harmony to Daniel who cradled her kissing her gently on the head. The midwife gave me one of the boys who had hazel brown eyes which was unusual as neither me or Daniel had hazel eyes but I didn't think anything of it.

Holly: Daniel should this one be called Anthony or Timothy?
Daniel: that one looks like a little Anthony.

Daniel gave harmony to Jonah who held her whilst the boys gave her kisses on the head. I gave Anthony to Daniel who he cradled and kissed. The doctor handed me another boy. His eyes were hazel too and his name was Timothy. I handed Timothy to Daniel after he gave Anthony to Corbyn in which the boys kissed Anthony as well. They looked like such proud uncles. Finally I were handed melody. She had ocean blue eyes as well. All 4 of my babies were beautiful. I couldn't wait till they grew up but I couldn't wait for all the time I would spend with them before they all moved out. After meeting my babies for the first time they were put in some outfits so they didn't get cold and a picture of them was taken as their first day of being born.

The picture^

The picture^

We took the babies home and placed them in their beds. I also went to bed with Daniel as it was a long day. Surprisingly I wasn't woken up by the babies during the night but I'm sure that it would happen sometime soon.

~six months later~

It was 6 months after the babies were born and they were still so cute. Today I decided to take another photo of them.

The picture^

The picture^

It turned out so cute, just like the first one and I was so happy.

(Daniels P.O.V)
Today Holly woke up as it was 6 months of the babies being born. I'm not sure she knew but today was our 3 year anniversary. (Sorry for the time skip) I wanted today to be special so I decided to tell the boys my plans yesterday.

Daniel: boys tomorrow is mine and Hollys 3 year anniversary and I am planning on doing something but I need one favour from you.
Jonah: I'm sure we can handle it what's up?
Daniel: well I'm going to take Holly to the first place I asked Holly to be mine, the beach, and something special is going to happen... we are going to be gone the whole day so I need you to look after Melody, harmony, Anthony and Timothy?
Zach: WE WILL DO THAT!
Daniel: shhh Zach but will you?
Jack: yeah why not
Daniel: thanks boys :)
Corbyn: but what is actually happening tomorrow

I just smirked and walked away. I could tell they were confused but they would find out tomorrow.

~back to today~
I was sorta nervous for today but more excited than ever. What will she say?