PART 5 -Telling The Boys

In the morning I woke up with a strong arm around me. Daniel was laying there peacefully, my head still buried in his chest. I grabbed my phone and went to snapchat. No one knew we were official, not even the boys knew but I wanted some cute photos of me and Daniel so I took a few photos. After I took a few I turned to face away from Daniel to look through the photos. As I as scrolling through I heard someone whisper "that ones cute"
I turned around to see Daniel had woken up and was looking at the photos over my shoulder

Holly: yeah it's my favourite one
Daniel: you look so cute
Holly: aww that's babe
Daniel: do you think we should tell the boys today
Holly: yeah maybe but can we keep it from the fans for a while I want it to be just me and you
Daniel: yeah sure *he smiled*

His smile made me feel warm inside. I got up and went to get changed into my clothes I was wearing something casual like normal and did a little make up and my hair:

 I got up and went to get changed into my clothes I was wearing something casual like normal and did a little make up and my hair:

My outfit ^

My hair ^

My makeup ^

My makeup ^

I finished getting ready and I walked back into the bedroom, Daniel was just standing around in his tracksuit bottoms

Holly: Hey, why haven't you got changed?
Daniel: I don't know what to wear.
Holly: babe just put on anything you look handsome in anything
Daniel: thanks babe I'll wear this:

Holly: babe just put on anything you look handsome in anythingDaniel: thanks babe I'll wear this:

He looked so hot so I demanded him to let me take a photo of him for his Instagram. Luckily I was a really good photographer meaning the photos came out looking epic. Once I took it we went indoors and decided it was time to tell the boys about #haniel (Holly & Daniel)
Before we walked in I said to Daniel that we should play a prank on them, mainly Zach for all the times he pranked the boys.
When we walked in we saw all the boys on the couch so me and Daniel walked up to them suspiciously and said something like this:

Holly: Hey boys, me and Dani have something to tell you
Zach: This is gonna be good
Daniel: well the other day, me and umm, Holly got a little too close
Corbyn: Wait What? What do you mean?
Holly: well Daniel ended up staying at mine
Jonah: Wait that was where Daniel was??!!
Jack: Didn't you know that bro?
Jonah: No?
Daniel: well anyway as we were saying we got a little close and umm, I kinda got Holly... pregnant
All the boys: WAIT WHAT!!
Jonah: DOES THAT MEAN NEITHER OF YOU ARE VIRGINS ANYMORE??!!
Jack: seriously bro?
Jonah: what?
Corbyn: WILL I BE AN UNCLE THEN!!! Oh No! Not a little Daniel running around!
Zach: IM EXCITED, DANIELS AN EPIC DUDE AND ANOTHER ONE OF HIM!

I winked at Corbyn notifying him that it's a prank whilst Zach was dancing around screaming. He quietly sighed in relief as I did the same to Jack and Jonah. They both looked at me and I just walked up to them and said "well a thank you would be nice for getting Zach back by hurting his feelings that I'm not actually pregnant" they just chuckled as Daniel calmed Zach down so we could tell him something else.

Daniel: Bro, we have something else to tell you
Zach: Is it that your having twins!!
Holly: No Zach calm down, but..
Daniel and me both said in unison: ITS A PRANK!!

Zach stopped jumping around and looked at us with watery eyes he simply just then said:

Zach: There will be a little Daniel running around one day, won't there?
Holly: well maybe as me and Dani are actually a couple.
All the boys: REALLY?! Can we tell the fans?
Daniel: NO!
All the boys looked at Daniel when he shouted.
Holly: I thought it was best we wait so we can have some time by ourselves before millions of people find out.
Corbyn: ohhh ok
Jonah: well I'm happy you let us know.
Jack: yeah what Jonah said
Zach: YAYAYAYAYAY
Daniel: I think Zach's more excited than us

*I giggled*
I then sat next to the boys and decided that today would be a movie night. I sat next to daniel who sat next to Jonah and Zach, Jack and Corbyn are on the other couch Zach in the middle.
During the like 4th film we watched it was getting late and I was getting tired. I ended up falling asleep on Daniels shoulder.

(Daniels P.O.V)

I saw that Holly had fallen asleep on my shoulder and she looked so peaceful. I didn't want to wake her but I carefully carried her bridal style up the stairs and placed her on the bed. I noticed she still had her makeup on and knew she didn't like sleeping with her makeup on as it can ruin her skin so I decided it was best to remove it for her. I knew her removal routine due to her doing yesterday when she stayed over. Before I began washing her face I decided to tell her mum she had fallen asleep whilst watching a film so she won't be home till tomorrow. After messaging yer mum I grabbed her coconut oil and baby wipes. I put a little coconut oil on my fingers and gently rubbed it into her face slowly removing the makeup. I then wiped of the excess with the wipes then pecked her a goodnight kiss on the lips.

I went downstairs to the boys and finished watching the film until we all went to sleep. I hopped in the bed with Holly and wrapped my hand around her waist. I fell asleep Happy she was in my arms.