Part 15 - The return

The sun started rising through the windows and we all knew we should clear everything before it was 8:00. Right now it was 6:30 and I was exhausted. Last night was really fun staying up but it really did make me tired. I went upstairs and collapsed on the bed. I wanted to sleep but I knew I couldn't because the boys' manager was coming over to talk about a new project the boys were working on. His name was Simon and he was very strict, he is a single dad with a child the same age as me, I wasn't sure of his name but that didn't matter at this point. I stood up from the bed and got changed into something suitable. I wore some black ripped jeans with a cropped white top and a red flannel. I put on my Nike Airs and went downstairs to the boys. Everyone was ready except Daniel as he was the one who decided to stay downstairs to properly clean up any mess whilst everyone else got ready. Once he had finished he went upstairs to change himself. I sat on the sofa next to Jonah who was doing stuff on his phone. I saw that he was on Instagram messaging some girl. I felt bad that he was the odd one out but the fact he's making his moves make me happy.

Holly: Hey Jo, whatcha doing there?
Jonah: Oh nothing *he tries to hide what he's doing*
Holly: Who's the lucky girl?
Jonah: wh-what you talking ab-bout?
Holly: Jonah I saw what you were doing, who's the lucky one?
Jonah: I wouldn't call her lucky I'm not that amazing if anything I'm the lucky one for her to answer but yeah her names Evie.
Holly: aww I hope everything goes well, got any plans with her yet?
Jonah: well we're going to the beach tomorrow
Holly: so your going on a date?
Jonah: I wouldn't call it a date...
Holly: Jonah your going out with a girl to a beach which is quite romantic so of course it's a date
Jonah: no we're *i gave him the don't lie to me look* fine it's a date.
Daniel: so my boy Jonah's got a date huh?
Jonah: yeah, why were you eavesdropping in on our conversation
Jack: it's pretty hard not to when your speaking so loud
Zach: yeahhhh, so Evie huh?
Jonah: yeahh...
Zach: how old is she? What's she like? Is she good enough?
Corbyn: guys leave hoenah alone, he's got a date not like he hasn't gone on many more before. It's Hoenah for goodness sake he's always going on dates.
Jonah: thanks... I guess
Daniel: well simons going to be here soon we better get ready.

As soon as Daniel finished speaking the door rang.

Daniel: wow, perfect timing.

Daniel went to the door and let Simon and his child in. Daniel once told me that his child always goes with him as he hasn't got a job and is unable to do so due to criminal records, he wasn't the best kid ever but David was always in jail and probably still is now from all the bad stuff he's done.

Simon and his child followed Daniel into the living room where we were all waiting. Everyone stood up and greeted him . Once I greeted him I went to greet his child when something hit me.

He looked very familiar and it was confusing me. I ignored it and just sat down. Simon and the boys talked about the first album they are planning on recording and the first song which was going to be called Trust Fund Baby. All the time I kept throwing glances at simons child. I could figure out why he looked so similar to me. It was like a puzzle I had to solve. I picked out a few of the things daniel told me about him: he's the same age as me, he's a bad kid, he's got criminal records, he doesn't have a job and he's unable to get one. It reminded me of one particular person. But it couldn't be.

I continued to listen to the arrangements until it was time for Simon and his child to leave. No one knew his name and Simon demanded no one should know. I was so confuse why but I just went with it. I said goodbye to Simon and went to his child. The other boys were saying bye to Simon who was in front of me. I went to hug simons child goodbye when I felt a pain.

I looked down simons child had stabbed me in the stomach with a pocket knife, I was in so much pain it made me speechless. I looked back up at him clutching my stomach. I managed to faintly say something.

Holly: h-help, w-why d-did y-you d-do t-this?

Daniel and the boys had lead Simon to the door and was about to turn around to usher his child along when Daniel saw me clutching my stomach and simons child standing there with an evil smile.

Daniel: HOLLY!!!
Simons child: goodbye

Daniel ran towards me using his shirt to soak the blood. The boys pushed simons child out the door and ran over.

Daniel: what did he do?
Hollyh-he st-st-stabbed m-me
Jonah: why'd he do that?
Jack: you did nothing
Zach: unless you did
Corbyn: she wouldn't have done anything, Holly do you have any idea of why he did it?
Daniel: umm hello enough with the questions call the ambulance!!!!!
Holly: w-wait! I-I kn-know wh-why h-he d-did I-it
Zach: why?
Holly: H-he's b-back f-for m-more
Jonah: who's back?
Holly: d-d-David.