To Be Imprinted On...Chapter Thirty Four.

Start from the beginning

'Paco!' she hissed, pushing me out with one hand and covering her chest with the other, even though she was wearing a bra and laughing.

'Oh, but I'm lonely out there, Yanna' I whined, jutting out my bottom lip and putting on a puppy dog face. 'Nice try, sweetie' Iyannah laughed before closing the curtain again, I waited a few seconds before pulling the curtain open again, Iyannah was just pulling her shirt over her head. Damn! I hissed in my head.

'You ready?' I asked, Iyannah nodded and picked up the dress. We walked hand in hand towards the checkout place, Iyannah paid for the dress, shoes and accessories and handed me the bags.

The price of all those stuff was too outrageous to mention, do people really spend all that money just for one day, Gosh!

We got into my car and came to a halt at Alexis' house. Iyannah took one of the bags and ran out the car, I got the rest of them and followed her up to the door way. Iyannah knocked impatiently at the door, and jiggled around in an excited way until Alex came and opened the door.

'Alex!' Iyannah squealed, literally jumping on her friend, causing them both to end up on the floor. They were both laughing on the floor, I chuckled and picked up the bags and stepped past them. I put them in the living room, I was about to go back to them when I heard the following conversation.

'So...How's you can Aiden?' Iyannah asked, hugging Alex one more time before they went to go sit on the stairs, Alex sighed.

'We're good, we had a great time in California' Alex answered. 'What about you and Paco?'

Iyannah shrugged. 'Iyannah Bates, you're hiding something...tell me now!' Alex demanded giggling.

'I went prom dress shopping... you wanna see it?' Iyannah smiled, trying to change the subject...What's she hiding?

'Quit changing the subject and spit it out!' Alex snapped, getting irritated.

'Geez, I like him, okay?' Iyannah admitted.

'Define, like' Alex said.

'I like how he's kinda quiet and keeps to him self. I like that I can have a conversation with him for hours and I'd never get bored. He has the sweetest smile that could light up my whole day and he's just so effing cute! I just love those eyes...every time I look into them the whole world disappears. And his personality? Amazing. He's the kind of person that is always smiling and happy, but holds up a guard. I love how he gets embarrassed whenever I make random outbursts in public. And when someone asks him what female celebrity he thinks is hot, his cheeks turn cherry red. I love everything about this dude. He's absolutely fantastic and I can't help but smiled whenever I'm around him' Iyannah explained, leaning on Alexis' shoulder.

Alex smiled. 'I think I can say that you've officially fallen for Paco' Iyannah laughed and nodded. 'I think you can say that I've officially fallen for him' I felt like running outside and doing a million back flips...she loves me!-I thought it was just a teenage love thing and she was using me as a rebound from Noah, but it turns out she loves me.

'Would you like my response?' I said, coming out from my hiding place. Iyannah's eye's widened and Alex laughed. 'You heard that?' Iyannah asked in disbelief, her face going red from embarrassment. I laughed and nodded. I took Iyannah's hand and lightly pecked it.

'I've officially fallen for you too' I smiled, before kissing her.

Alex was whooping and cheering in the background, I wonder where Aiden was? Iyannah broke the kiss and rested her head on my chest. 'Where's Aiden?' I asked Alex, her smile dropped and she sat on the stairs again.

'He's, uh, he's staying at home...until he figures something out' Alex muttered, placing her head in her hands.

'What is this something?' I asked again. When Aiden was at home, he also got his mother off of the alcohol and now she's working for a promotion, no matter how bitter she can be when she's having a hangover Aiden's always been a mother's boy.