"Hey princess..." He smiled a dirty smile. "You probably really liked what you saw last night, huh? Did you dream of me?"

Mothertrucker! This wasn't a dream! I quickly sat up against the headboard, pulling my sheets up to my chest. Why did he had to attack so early in the morning? I was so not a morning person!  Play it cool, Valerie. "Y-yeah, like I'd dream about your little limp dick!" 

"Little? Limp?" His smile disappeared and he looked at me with one brow arched.

Hah! I guess I won this round.

"It's a pity, you know? I thought you'd be more- I don't know, big?" And then I burst in to laughter. Seeing him like lose his arrogant composure gave me confidence. "Maybe the reason why your dick is so small is because you took half of it and shoved it in to your personality."

"Nah, maybe you just got too used to fucking your horses." He retorded. "You must be so loose now."

"Aba't-" I took a pillow and threw it at him. He catched it and his smirk reappeared. I shouldn't really be arguing with him anymore. The only winning move with him was to not play at all. That guy was naturally an asshole that he was probably even conceived through backdoor action.

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a glare. "Ano bang ginagawa mo dito? Ang aga-aga sinisira mo ang araw ko!"

"Your dad asked me to wake you up. Sasamahan mo kong mamasyal sa barrio." Sabi niya.

"Mag-isa ka!" Humiga ulit ako at tinakpan ang ulo ko ng kumot. I thought that by doing that he would leave me alone but no, not Atticus Xavier Enrique Lavigne.

"Aaahhh!" He carried me like a sack of potato papunta sa bathroom. I tried wiggling to no avail. Damn, he was so strong. He dropped me in my tub and without a warning turned on the shower.

"Walanghiya ka talaga, Axeeeeel!" Tili ko when I felt the cold water on my body.

"Maligo ka na, 30 minutes, Val. Kapag hindi ka pa rin sa bumaba pagkatapos ng 30 minutes, bubuhatin kita palabas ng kwarto mo at itatapon pababa sa hagdan. At wala akong pakialam kung nakahubad ka pa o hindi." He said before closing the bathroom door.

Really? He had got to be kidding me? 30 minutes? The shower alone takes me half an hour, then I have to do my make up and fix my hair and pick something to wear! Why was this happening to me? Hell, I so totally didn't deserve this! I wouldn't even wish this on my worst enemy.

Binilisan ko ang pagligo ko. Okay, I admit. I was scared of his threat. That asshole is capable of anything! I quickly put on my clothes and brushed my hair a little. Pagbaba ko nakita ko si dad at si Axel na nag-uusap.

Dad looked at his wrist watch ng makita niya ako. "Wow, less than 30 minutes. I'm amazed." Sabi niya bago binalik ang tingin kay Axel. "How did you do that?"