Chapter 25

I got up to feed Wally. I looked at the clock and it was 7 o'clock in the morning.

"Christmas!" I heard Damien yell like a war cry. Dick let out a moan.

I sat down and fed Wally as he got up.

"If you take our kids downstairs. I'll be down once he's done." I said. Dick gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Merry Christmas." He said.

"Merry Christmas." I said.  Dick then left.

When Wally finished I burped him and took him downstairs.

"About time you came down." Damien said.

"What?" I asked.

"We haven't let them open presents yet." Bruce said as I sat down.

"You didn't have to do that." I said.

"Can we open presents now?" Damien asked.

"Someone's acting like a spoiled brat." Tim said.

Damien attacked Tim. "He's going to kill me!" Tim yelled. I laughed and Bounced Wally.

"Don't bounce just fed newborns." Dick said. He took Wally and he spit up on Dick.

"See," Dick said. I gave him the spit up rag to clean the two of them up.

"Tim get off Damien." Bruce said.

"He's the one who's on top of me." Tim said.

"You know what I mean." Bruce said.

"Alright let's pass the presents out." Jason said as he got up.

I sat close to Dick and rested my head on his shoulder. He kissed my head. Jason brought a few presents over for us. I looked at the tags and saw two were from Dick.

"I thought we agreed to not get each other presents." I said.

"Ya this one is more of a gift for Oliver." He said as he took the one wrapped in green paper.

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see." He said.

"Can I open one?" Damien asked holding up a long square box.

"Do you think if we made him wait any longer he'd kill someone?" Jason asked.

"Let's not wait and see." Tim said.

"Go ahead Damien." Bruce said. He ripped the paper off the box and opened it.

"Who gave him a Katana?" Bruce asked.

"We're guilty." Dick said. Damien jumped over the coffee table and gave Dick and I a hug.

"Thank you," Damien said.

"You're welcome." I said. He took the sheath off and examined the blade.

"This is excellent craftsmanship." Damien said. Dick gave me Wally.

"Can I see it, I never got to see it." Dick said. Damien handed him the blade.

"It is a beautiful piece." Dick said as he gave it back to Damien. He put it back in it's sheath.

"I go?" Justice asked.

"Sure you and Jamie can go." I Said.

I gave Dick Wally and grabbed my camera. I took pictures of Jamie and Justice as they opened their presents.

"What did you get?" Bruce asked.

"motorcycle!" Jamie exclaimed.

"You got her a motorcycle?" Jason asked.

"We did, but it's only for the yard." Dick said. Jamie got on it.

"Can we go outside?" Jamie asked eager to play with her new toy.

"Let's open all the presents and then we'll go outside." I said. Justice sat starring at the half opened box.

"What do you have buddy?" I asked as I went over to Justice.

"Can I help you with the paper?" I asked.

He nodded. I set my camera down and ripped the paper more. He smiled and wanted to rip the rest of the paper off. I took his picture.

"Open?" he asked wanting to play with the tub of giant legos.

"Later, when the other presents are open." I said. He climbed into my lap.

"Can I open one?" Tim asked.

"Go ahead." Bruce said.

Alfred came in with a few cups of coffee each already prepared how we like it.

"I think Alfred should go." I said.

"You didn't need to get me anything. I don't want anything." Alfred asked.

"Come on Alfred, we each got you something." Dick said.

Jamie grabbed a present and struggled to pick it up.

"Careful Jamie." Dick Said. She took it to Alfred and he excepted it.

"From...from Justice, me and Wally." She smiled. Alfred returned the smile.

"You'd hurt her feelings if you didn't open it." Dick Said.

Alfred sat down and Jamie climbed into the chair next to him. He took the paper off and smiled.

"Teas from around the world." He smiled. He kissed Jamie's head.

"Thank you Jamie and Justice." He said.

"She picked it out. She pays attention to details. She noticed you like tea. Or as she called it, The hot leaf water." Dick Said.

"She has the potential to be an excellent detective." Bruce said.

"We don't want to force any of them into the superhero life." I said. Tim ripped off the paper of his present. He smiled and lifted a book.

"It's a book of Photography from Bruce. Thanks." Tim opened the book and looked through it.

"I wanna open one." Jason grabbed the one from Dick and I.

"And it's from Dick and Maria." He said.

He took the paper off and revealed a wooden box. "You got him a gun?" Bruce asked as Jason opened the box.

"It's only for Rubber bullets. If you put regular ones in it it'll mess it up." Dick said.

"Note taken," Jason said as he took it out of the box.

"It's a beautiful piece." Jason said as he examined it.

"You're welcome." I said.

"Okay Maria open one of yours." Tim said.

I grabbed one and, "It's from you." I Said to Tim.

I took the paper off and opened the box. It was an assortment of lotions, bathsalts, bath bombs and shower gels.

"Thanks Tim." I said as I took one of the showed gels out of the box and smelled it.

"Can I see it?" Dick asked.

"No you're going to steal it." I said.

"I steal one thing of shower gel and you're never trusted again." Dick said.

"You stole one of her shower gels?" Jason asked.

"I liked the way it smelled." Dick said.

"Okay princess now open your present." Jason said to Dick.

___________________________
A/n: hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Zodiac

Phoenix (Nightwing X OC) #3जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें