Chapter 32

"Mommy, I scared." Justice said as Dick and I were putting him to bed.

"Do you want us to stay with you?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Okay, Hey Dick can you grab a blanket and pillows?" I asked.

I took Justice and Wally out of their cribs. I went I to what was supposed to be The nannie's room and got Jamie.

"Come on we're having a sleepover." I said.

I went back into the boys room and Dick was setting up a makeshift bed. Justice sat against the wall hugging his knees. He got up and ran over to me. I picked him up.

"I'm scared." He said.

"I know baby. But you are safe." I said.

A knock came at the wall panel that lead to the spare sitting room.

"Come in," Dick called.

"Hey is everyone alright?" Bruce asked.

"They're still scared but it's understandable." I said as I rubbed Justice's back as he clutched to me.

"If you want we could get them appointments with a psychiatrist I trust." Bruce said.

I looked at Dick. "If Jamie start acting like Justice, we'll take them. Wally will probably never have memories of what happened. We'll definitely need to take Justice to a psychiatrist." Dick asked.

I nodded. "Well you five have a good night," Bruce said then left.

"Night." Dick and I said.

I woke up in the middle of the night to Justice screaming. Dick and I both were awake. I held him and tried to wake him from his nightmare.

"Justice please wake up. You're safe. Mommy and Daddy are here. We have you. We're safe. Please baby wake up." I said as my child screamed.

Tim, Jason, and Damien ran in. "What'a going on?" Jason asked as Justice screamed.

"He's having a nightmare and I can't wake him." I said. I started to cry that I couldn't wake my child.

"Justice please wake up your safe." Dick said as he held Justice and I.

"Please son," Dick Said.

Justice opened his eyes, tears rolling down his face.

"Mama," he sobbed. I held him close.

"You're safe, baby. I've got you," I whispered to him.

"Is everything alright?" Alfred came in followed by Bruce.

"He was having nightmare. Talia is haunting him." I said as I did my best to sooth Justice.

"Reminds me of scarecrow." Jason said. Jamie climbed over into Dick's lap.

"Justice," she said, I could tell she was tired. We all were.

"Mommy and Daddy are gonna keep us safe." Jamie gave Justice a hug.

"Do you wanna go back to sleep buddy?" I asked Justice. He nodded. Dick took this moment as an opportunity to change Wally's diaper.

I stayed up the rest of the night. I held Justice in my arms the entire night. I was going to be my Family's protector tonight. Dick stayed up with me for a few hours, but he went to sleep since he had work in the morning.

When Dick's alarm went off. I got our kids ready and took them to breakfast. Dick came down in his police uniform. He kissed all of us.

"Justice, you know what this uniform means?" Dick asked Justice. He nodded.

"You stop bad people." He said.

"And you know what the blue bird on my hero uniform means?"

"You protect good people from bad people." He said.

"Mommy had that same bird on her chest. So we will protect you." Dick said.

"You see everyone around the table?" Dick asked.

"Ya, mommy, you, Grandad, Uncle Alfred, Uncle Jason, Uncle Tim and Damien." Justice said.

"All the people here, will protect you and Jamie and Wally. So you don't need to worry about those bad people coming back." Dick told him. "You got it?"

Justice nodded and smiled for the first time since he'd gotten back.

"Well I've got to go." Dick kissed Our children and me. Grabbed his breakfast then left.

"Do you wanna go visit Papa?" I asked my children after breakfast.

"Ya!" Jamie exclaimed.

"Alright let's go get dressed." I said.

My children ran to their rooms as I followed them up with Wally on my hip.

I dressed Wally as I let Justice and Jamie dress themselves. I looked over at Justice and he was putting his Batman costume on. I smiled at him, and put Wally's Robin onesie on.

"Jamie we're gonna need Batgirl." I called.

"I can go as Batgirl?" Jamie asked excitedly. We rarely let our children wear costumes out in public.

"You can." I said.

Jamie ran in with her costume and had me help her get dressed. I kissed her cheek when she was ready.

"Alright go play with Uncle Tim while I get dressed." I said.

I took Wally to Tim and then went and got dressed myself. I put a t-shirt that had a Batman logo on it. I grabbed a jacket since it was still a bit brisk this March.

I went to Tim sitting room and he was playing with my kids. I took my phone out and filmed them.

"I surrender Batman." Tim pleaded.

"Cuff him Batgirl. Another bad guy off the street." Justice exclaimed.

Wally pointed at me and smiled his gummy smile.

"Get her!" Tim yelled.

Jamie and Justice ran over to me as Tim carried Wally over as if he were flying. Jamie and Justice grabbed my legs as Tim Gave me Wally.

"She's got Robin." Tim said as he took my phone to continue filming our "battle."

I fell backwards on purpose and Jamie and Justice climbed on top of me. Tim took Wally before I fell.

"Come on we need to go visit Papa." I Said as I got up.

Tim gave me Wally and Jamie and Justice followed me to the BatCave.

We went to Star City and hung out with Ollie and Dinah. The children had lots of fun with Ollie and it was exactly the distraction my children needed while recovering from being kidnapped.

___________________________
A/n: Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
-Zodiac