Chapter 8

I woke up in Dick's arms.

"Good morning," he whispered.

"Good morning." I said.

"Are you ready for today?" He asked.

"I am," I yawned. "I've gotta go, our friends will be here soon and they'll be upset if the bride and groom seeing each other before the service." I said.

"I can't wait to see the dress. I bet you'll look beautiful." He said. I smiled as I got up.

"Just make sure Justice behaves and doesn't get messy." I said as I kissed him.

"I will, I actually should go get him." Dick got up and we went to the nursery and got our children.

I took Jamie to the Lady of the House bedroom which was next to Bruce's room. I went in and put Jamie on the bed. She was still asleep. I took the key to the sitting room. I'd been hiding the dresses in there, Hiding it right under Dick nose.

A while later, Alfred brought me breakfast.

"Morning." I said as I got up.

"Good Morning Lady Maria." He said.

"How are you this morning?"

"I'm well, it's weird. I'm just as nervous as the day when I married Dick the first time." I said.

Alfred laughed. "I bet it is nervous to marry someone you love." He said.

We chatted for a while. Till M'gann, Artemis and the make up artist came in.

"Well I have much to get done before the ceremony and especially before the reception." Alfred said.

"Thank you, for bring Jamie and I breakfast." I said.

"Not a problem, Miss. Anastasia." He said then left.

"Let me get my daughter and I'll be right back." I Said.

I went back to the bedroom and got Jamie. She wasn't too happy of me waking her. I brought her back to the sitting room.

I sat her on the couch and we had breakfast.

"So tell me what kind of look do you want to do for this joyous occasion?" The makeup artist asked.

"A natural look." I Said. M'gann and Artemis got dressed and got her make up done. I then got Jamie ready.

M'gann took hers and Artemis's so I could get ready

M'gann took hers and Artemis's so I could get ready. I put my dress on and M'gann zipped me up.

 I put my dress on and M'gann zipped me up