Chapter 22

Maria pov
I laid on our bed feeling like a whale. Justice and Jamie laying on me didn't help.

"Hey what do you think about the name Wallace if it's a boy?" Dick asked.

"After Wally?" I smiled.

"Yes,"

"I love it."

"Now for the middle name I was thinking we should name him or her after our mentors. So we have Wayne, Drake and Queen, Your choice." Dick said.

"You've chooses all our mentors. Who also happen to be their grandparents." I said as I stroked My White Angel's beautiful hair.

"I know but it feels right." Dick said.

"I'm thinking Wayne, I mean not that I'm shaming Ollie or Dinah they adopted me. They took me in. But Bruce has been a blessing to us both. He's given us a safe place to raise our children." I said.

"I know that's why it feels so right." Dick said.

He picked our children up and then helped me up. I kissed my children's heads.

"Now get ready the party's going to start soon." Dick said.

"I find it funny how Bruce of all people is throwing a Christmas masquerade." I said.

"Well it's just for intel on Lex's next move." Dick said.

"And it's too bad I can't help. But you remember this: no matter the mission, when I have this baby you will be there with me." I said.

"I will, I'm not missing any more." Dick said.

"Are you saying that this isn't our last one?" I asked.

"Who knows. I've always wanted two little girls. I've got one, I think I need another one." Dick said.

"Let's hope this one's a girl." I laughed lightly.

I got dressed and did my hair, I put my masquerade mask on. I couldn't reach my shoes. I went down the hall to Damien's room.

"Hey Damien could you give me a hand with my shoes?" I asked as I opened his door.

"Sure," he said.

He jumped off his bed and grabbed his mask. I waddled back to my room and I pointed out the shoes I wanted. Damien got them, and put them on me.

"Thank you." I said.

I followed him out. He escorted me down to the ballroom.

"Well don't you look beautiful." Dick said as he walked over to us. He kissed my cheek then turned to Damien to thank him.

"The first guests are arriving." Alfred radioed.

Bruce came in fixing his cuffs. His mask was a black version of the Phantom of the opera's.

"Thank you Alfred." He said.

M'gann, Connor, Kaldur, and Artemis were the first to arrive.

"Anastasia!" M'gann exclaimed. She ran over to me. And tried to hug me.

"Merry Christmas," I smiled.

"Your going to pop at any moment." She said as she put a hand her hand on my stomach.