~Chapter 12~Student & Teacher~

Start from the beginning

"GET OFF HER!" I soon heard Meliodas making my eyes widen as Chandler was sent flying deep into the cave. I lifted my hand up to see Meliodas helping me up, looking at me with pure worry and fear. "Elizabeth" he whispered helping me sit up. I only smiled at him, whispering 'I had him' causing Meliodas to shake his head slightly. "Y-Young Master!" we heard Chandler's voice shout as he was rushing back to be not far from us. Meliodas's demon mark showed up above his right eye glaring toward the man he used to look up to.

I always regretted causing pain between the two. They were so close once. "Elizabeth this won't take long, so stay awake" Meliodas spoke standing up as I only nodded slowly. Chandler looked in utter shock, his eyes watering as he was praising how Meliodas was alive. He was praising the fact he was able to survive beating his own father. Meliodas wasn't paying much attention to Chandler. Meliodas pulled Lostvayne from its scab. "Young Master you must fight the control that wrench has over y-" before Chandler could finish Meliodas had impaled him with Lostvayne. 

Chandler had sat out blood as Meliodas punched him square in the face, sending him into the wall. "Call her that name again and I will kill you slowly" Meliodas snapped loudly as the smoke was soon filling the cave. I had started coughing badly, gaining Meliodas's attention and worry. Chandler then was in front of me about to strike me with his staff until Meliodas kicked him back down into the cave before putting Lostvayne away. He then picked me up rushing out the cave, growing Demonic wings on his back. 

He flew up and out the forest as he was asking me what I was thinking. He sounded scared, worried and upset. "I didn't really expect him to be here..." I whispered as it wasn't long for Chandler to catch up with us, flying not far in front of us with his own wings. Meliodas let out an annoyed 'tisk'. They were student and teacher. Like, father and son. I hated that I got between that. "Young Master...has your mind truly been taken over fully by her?" Chandler nearly shouted his question as Meliodas was only holding me close.

"Can you sense the exit point?" Meliodas asked me in a whisper as I closed my eyes, sensing the area around us. I nodded after finally finding the exit, struggling to open my eyes but was just able to do it. Meliodas was looking at me, the worry in his eyes getting worse. He was able to sense I was getting more and more tired. My wounds were still bleeding and bruises were starting to show around my neck, arms and legs. "Young Master, you will be welcomed home with open arms if you only just give up that woman, she is nothing but some monster who wishes to use you!" Chandler nearly shouted. 

Meliodas was looking at him with a pure death glare. His mark on his head slowly starting to give off a purple glow. "The exit is getting weaker and weaker..." I whispered knowing if myself was getting weaker, so did the exit. Meliodas was trying to think fast about what to do. We both knew Chandler wouldn't let him go easily or let me live. "Can you move?" Meliodas asked me in a whisper as I shook my head slightly it hurting as I did so. Meliodas was getting annoyed and worried while Chandler was trying to get him to leave me to die.

Chandler was trying his hardest to get Meliodas to just drop and leave me be. "Chandler, let me get this through your thick fucking head, I married and left with Elizabeth not because she is controlling me, my thoughts or words...I love her Chandler, I am not going to leave her side ever, the only way you will get that is when I can finally drop dead" Meliodas soon snapped loudly shocking Chandler and myself slightly. My thoughts on his last set of words. I knew Meliodas wanted to finally pass on.

I knew that. I also wanted to move on, stop with this suffering and pain but my time with him after all these years, the times were it was just us, peacefully living...I couldn't have felt better or anymore happy. Those moments were what kept me going. "You were my student! You are my Young Master! How could you pick some wrench over your throne, over your clan, father and brothers!" Chandler nearly shouted in utter rage, acid starting to droll out of his mouth. Chandler was always passionate when came to Meliodas.

He cared for him too much, in a very creepy way. As his wife, I was allowed to worry about that. Meliodas had given out another 'tisk' as his grip on me got slightly tighter. He was using me to stay calm so he could think straight. He did that a lot. I was used to it. Chandler soon let off a huge smirk. "How about some time away from that wrench, maybe you will be able to see sense Young Master" Chandler spoke sending a ball of acid toward the ground. Meliodas was slightly confused but as the ball hit and started to go through the ground...my chest...

Utter pain rushed through me. I screamed in pain, hugging myself fast as Meliodas shouted my name worried. "Letting her die here, it will prove to me if you really do love her or not. Will you end her suffering by killing her or will you take her back to the real world where her mind will be shattered into two forever?" Chandler asked laughing like a madman. Meliodas was saying my name worried, begging me for me to answer him. All I was able to do was scream in pain, tears building up in my eyes. 

The pain was getting worse and worse. I was unsure of what Chandler even did or what he was doing. He was much older than me and Meliodas. When it came to harming others and getting what you want, Chandler knew the skills needed like a master. "WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?" Meliodas shouted in utter rage as his Demon Mark grew covering nearly his whole forehead. I was unable to stop screaming as I was able to sense Meliodas's rage spreading and growing like crazy as his wings slowly became more and more Demonic. 

Chandler was only giving off a laugh still. "I split her mind in two. This world is her mind and brain. I have started a spell to split it into two. Unless killed before the spell is finished she will forever be in this pain. Even in her future reincarnations" Chandler soon explained, sounding impressed with his own actions. He sounded proud. Meliodas's wings grew into that of a giant, they looking truly Demonic. His body giving off a dark purple glow as his Demon mark was spreading to all over his body, half his skin turning black like his normal mark. 

"T-the...exit" I whispered between screams as Meliodas sweatdropped glaring toward Chandler who only looked more proud. "Let us see how well you learnt from your teacher" Chandler then nearly shouted as Meliodas soon let out a 'tisk' a third time. Then I noticed a small smirk on his face. Chandler and I were both confused. 

"Took ya long enough...Tarmiel