~Chapter 5~Sister~

~Elizabeth's Pov~ 

As I ran to the centre of town I saw Merlin standing in front some Demons. Most being the monster red and sliver Demons but the one right in front of Merlin got me worried. Zeldris. The youngest Demon Prince. One of Meliodas's younger brothers. He greatly resembled his brother Meliodas, though with a few slight differences. His hair is black and grows counterclockwise to Meliodas' and they both have the same demon mark, except he is over his left eye instead of his right similar to his other older brother, Estarossa. 

Meliodas rarely ever had his Demon Mark showing unless he truly was pissed off or using his Demonic powers. Zeldris's attire is crimson in colour and has an insignia of the Demon Clan in several places. He had silver gauntlets and carried his sword by a strap on his hip. He had no emotion on his face, his arms crossed. Merlin was standing with a smile on her face. "This is under Camelot territory Prince Zeldris. I suggest leaving" Merlin then spoke getting Zeldris to let out an annoyed 'tisk', it matching the same Meliodas would give off. 

I stayed blended in with the crowd watching. Merlin needed to speed this up. We had to move out of this place before the Goddess Clan comes along. "Stop with the empty threats Merlin, you still are recovering from your spar with the Goddess Clan. You don't have the power to fight me let alone protect these people" Zeldris then spoke as it was easy to see through Merlin's eyes that he was correct. Another problem. Zeldris moved his arms on to just be at his side while the other was grabbing his sword. 

Merlin's smile vanished as she had a serious look on her face. "You are willing to push the Human Clan to join the Goddesses?" Merlin asked harshly as Zeldris smirked slightly, a laugh coming from him afterwards. Merlin stepped back slightly looking as if she was ready for a fight. I started pushing myself through the crowd. "The Goddess Clan plan to kill you lot too so good luck with joining them" Zeldris answered as I sent a powerful blast on the ground between the two causing both to look at me. 

Zeldris's eyes widened as the small group of Demons with him all moved back in fear. "I would suggest keeping that sword hidden, as you said to Merlin, You don't have the power to fight me Zeldris" I spoke loudly and harshly as I felt my Goddess powers growing inside of me. This meant my eyes must've changed also. When using my powers my eyes change to a dark orange, my pupils change shape to the symbol of the Goddess Clan in a golden colour. "So this is where you've been hiding Cursed Goddess Elizabeth" Zeldris spoke harshly as I smirked my hands going to my hips.

"Well not really, I was only stopping here for a while. I was just packing to move when I heard this happening. Without your Demon King to protect you Zeldris, how do you all plan to stop the attack from the Goddess Clan? That will be very so fun to see" I spoke moving forward, walking to Merlin's side. She was in utter shock as Zeldris was glaring at me. Rage building more and more in his eyes. The wind starting to blow more harshly. "I will be joining the Human Clan to stop the coming attack from the Goddess Clan. I suggest standing down when comes to threatening them" I then nearly shouted. 

Merlin was in more shock than before as Zeldris moved his hand from his swords holder. He closed his eyes believing I had the skill to beat him still. Though the truth was, I was trusty as hell. Very rusty. "So, maybe you can be smart, unlike your useless father. Go back home to remind everyone why I was feard, remind them why I gained my titles and lastly remind them that alone you have no chance of stopping the Goddess Clan!" I then spoke loudly, my voice got harsher and harsher toward the end. 

"One last thing before you go" I spoke waking forward to be standing right in front of him. Me, him and Meliodas being the same height. Both of us glaring at each other. "Threaten my younger sister again and I will kill you where you stand" I threatened my voice full of hate and bloodlust. Zeldris was in shock hearing my words. He looked at Merlin then back at me as I only smirked. "Yes, Merlin of Camelot and of the Human Clan is my little sister. You dare try anything toward her and I'll be there in a second to cut you down" I then added.