~• Chapter 9 •~

3rd POV

Everything was finished. The shooting was a success.

As the staffs are busy fixing things, Jisoo was also busy scanning through her phone.

Aigoo, the issue about these boys are getting worse....Jisoo thought to herself.

"CEO nim. We have some major problem, the train won't travel until it's 3 pm, but it's already past 4 pm." The manager suddenly approached her.

Jisoo looked at her watch.

"Eotteoke? How about the van?" She asked

"We're only allowed to use the train for safety purposes."

"Arrasseo.. Well, can you call Aera? Tell her that we can't go back to Seoul for now"

"Alright noted"

Jisoo suddenly had the urge to look for a nearby store to get a load, so she stood up without the others noticing.

Jin's POV

I looked to where Jisoo was sitting awhile ago, and she wasn't there.

I looked at my watch and started to get anxious, where could she be?

"Umm.. Manager nim, have you seen CEO nim?" I approached our manager

"Oh.. She left awhile ago to buy something."

"To where?"

"There" The manager pointed to the right which made me get worried.

"To the right? But there are nearby stores only on the left side. Excuse me Manager nim, I need to find her" I started running towards the right side of the seashore.

Luckily I was known to this place.

She must be lost.

Jisoo's POV

My feet got tired of walking and what's worse is that I haven't seen any sign of a store at all.

There were only trees.

My knees gave out, I sat on a boulder.

Great... I am lost, I couldn't even remember the direction as to where I passed by awhile ago.

"Gwaenchana?" A familiar voice asked

I looked up to see Jin gasping for breath.

I instantly stood up.

"How did you find me here?" I asked

"I just... Happened to pass by" He said

"Can you contact them? I don't have a load" I told him with a panic in my voice.

"Well Taehyung was using my phone awhile ago so-.." He was cut off when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered

"CEO nim, you have to hurry here! Ppalli! There's a last train going to Seoul!" Their manager screamed on the other line.