~• Chapter 11 •~

Jin's POV
Our manager paced back and forth.

Me and the boys sat in the couch.

"What did I tell you Kim Seok Jin? It is a grievous fault to date a CEO, now what will happen to your career? After making issues, then here it goes again, and dammit! of all people, it's the CEO?!! What kind of CEO is she?!" Manager scolded me, his face red with fury.

"You lied to us hyung. You even told us she blackmailed you." Jimin said in his mad tone, then he stands up leaving us.

"We were right all along. You two had a past" Jungkook muttered also before leaving.

Now only Jin, Taehyung, and the manager are the ones left.

"Look.. I didn't mean to lie to you guys, I did it because I was also mad at her that time. Due to an ill-fated incident, we both broke up.. Then here, destiny brought us back again together, and I couldn't do anything about it.. I just can't... I love her" I said wholeheartedly

"Hyung, I understand it, I bet you really loved her too much that you can't let go of her despite the anger and pain she gave you." Taehyung said as he rubbed my back.

I'm still glad I had Taehyung, he had always been like a precious brother to me, and my closest one in the band. He really understands.

"So what now? Now that the issue had spread all over the media, what are we going to do?" Manager nim interrupted.

I looked down in grief, now I'm confused.

My career is on the verge of falling and at the same time I don't wanna lose Jisoo again.

Now I have to choose.....Jisoo? Or BTS?

"Kim Seok Jin.. Before you lose everything, every piece of your hardwork..think again.. Please set aside your feelings because it wouldn't help you, it's a burden.. I know you love her but you also need to think about the consequences of it towards her... Now, I give you the chance to choose freely... you choose Jisoo and your careers will fall or you won't and everything would back to the way it was." Manager patted my back.

"Hyung..what's your decision?" Taehyung asked.

Now I felt a lot more pressured,

Although I wanted a revenge but I never wanted it to be this way in the first place, because no matter what.. My feelings won't change and it will always and would always be for her.

But for now... I have to do this.

Jisoo's POV

I called for Jin, we were going to meet at the café.

A smile formed on my face as he entered, but it faded as soon as I saw his gaze differently.

He sat across me with an unidentifiable expression.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked

"Jisoo ah....let's break up" He said

"Mwo? But we just even started."

"It was all a joke, everything that happened the other day was all for a show, I never really loved you."

"K-Kim S-Seok Jin" a tear escaped from my eyes.

"Jisoo ah, I have moved on. I don't love you anymore." He was about to stand up when I grabbed his wrist.

"Is it because of the article about us?" I asked him

And his expressions changed, his gaze got colder.

"No..it isn't, I was even glad that it happened, so that the people would see how much of a whore the CEO of this company is"

My tears were now pouring out endlessly. He just called me a whore?

Yes I am a whore who waited for him. I am a whore who endured all the struggles and troubles he had given me, but did I even gave up on us?

"You... never really loved me" I said as I stood up and left him.

Jin's POV

I watch as her figure slowly disappears.

I am such a pabo.

Fate seems to keep our love apart.

Are we really not meant for each other?

Why is it that everytime our love blooms, there would always be a hindrance?

Jisoo's POV

I deleted my contact number of him,

I threw all my pictures of him.

This is it, it's over.

I can't handle any shit from him anymore.

I am gonna be a much stronger and braver person, I hope to start a new life, without him in it.

Goodbye Kim Seok Jin.

~• End of Chapter •~