The End

I haven't updated in a while but now i have
Last time we was on how Annabelle lost sparky, she's pregnant, James mother hate her but his father adores her. Also she's pregnant with James baby.
——————————————————————
"But we cant be together"
"How not"
"We're in slavery. I came from the north, somebody found me. I was never born here. You ripped my papers and killed my dog"
"Is that true son?"
"Well this Annabelle is legit and my father owns 300 salves who pick cotton"
"Uh James come here sweety"

As his mom called him over i walked in the house. These past few days, he believed that this could make up his mistakes. James is not perfect and he think I'm supposed to handle both of his identities and i could see where he gets it. His mother is crazzyy, this lady doesn't think I'm rightful of being respectful...but hey she will never let me get a sentence out. Placing my dresses in my closet. James burst right in.

"Get your ass here now Annabelle"
Following my footsteps as my head was down.
"Is this baby mine or one of my men"
"We've discussed this sir"
"God dammit, yes or no"
"the doctor told us you are"
Looking at his worried face, his next move was unreadable. As i felt a sharp pain in my face, i saw his hand set back also with his mothers and the other girl Annabelle. "Go fix dinner nigger "
Slightly rushing out , i didnt want to look startled but i was shook...where was his father ?, how come he question me for no reason? Was this fake Annabelle staying the night?

There were so many questions running in my brain with no explanation.
  "it better not take long either"
From the healing process,this unexpected pregnancy and his mother I'm really over everything at this point. I decided to cook something simple chicken and rice with gravy. I made some fresh sweet tea as he and his father likes in honesty and because i don't want to hear any snide comments from his mom about "hOw HeR tEa IsN't TaStInG rIgHt" (ik that's not like slavery talk but you know ^are funny).
I take dinner and set the table Annabelle just looks at me from the living room and I'm still trying to figure out where is his father because he is the only one who seems to be helpful around this time. After setting the table here comes James yanking me up by my dress, "What the hell took so long, we are starving here. You can leave now!" Not even looking at him i just waited till he let go to go clean up the house. As i approach his room upstairs it was a mess and i just cleaned it. I heard rummaging in his closet, i slowly took steps to see who was in there. It was his father.
"Um sir dinner is ready downstairs."
   "Oh Annabelle dear you just about gave me a heart attack"
"Don't speak too loud or I'll be gone tonight."
  "Oh my wife [sighs] she's a lot to handle but the way James treat you because of her isn't right. Being a slave owner and all I'm not supposed to be speaking highly of a nigger but i know what true love is and what shame and embarrassment looks like."
Just nodding along i was trying to figure out what he was doing, "if you don't mind me asking what are you looking for sir"
"Your papers."
    "Oh no sir he ripped them at my house."

"And what the hell is going on up here?"
   "Nothing James" "Nothing sir"
"So you're trying to have fun with my dad now Annabelle. You just lay with any and everybody"
   "James leave the room you're acting irrational. Her clothes are in the same order she left you."
"Lies we all know you love niggers more than slaves. Which is their true profound title. Why is this room a mess clean it up Annabelle"
    "Yes sir"
"I didnt need a response just do as i say and no you're not sleeping here tonight"

After the little show i begin to clean up his room placing everything back in order from his dad's wreckage. I thought to myself I'm always accused of things i know im not doing and still get punished. After i heard a whistle i knew it was meaning they were done with dinner and i needed to clean the house before i had to go back outside. From my room to the kitchen and living room even the dungeon everything was spotless when his guest left.  I tiptoed into the kitchen to avoid him but that didn't seem to work.
"Nigger!"
   I glanced at him.
"When spoken to i expect a response."
    "Yes Master James?"
After a long roll he walked towards me, "That was very disrespectful."
"What was sir?"
   "Not standing next to me as i had guest leaving."
"I wanted to make sure the house was clean before you went to bed sir."
    "Hmm still not understanding, go run me a warm milk bathe."