IV.

James's p.o.v
---------------------------------------

 As I looked down at her note, "Why are you apologizing after all i am just a slave to you right?" i got mad and walked out. 

    "Make sure dinner is ready in ten minutes or else. You're fixing plates for each man here and that's 30, so if you don't have much food, better make more."

  It was times like this where i questioned myself to why when i punish her my feelings get in the way, she's my fucking slave. Also, why was i apologizing, we weren't even in a relationship. I walked outside to inform everyone dinner was almost ready and to behave since my mother was still here -since she didn't want to leave or that girl Jasmine. I went upstairs and washed up and sat at the head of the table.

   As everybody started to file in, they greeted my mom and Jasmine,hopping they had already washed up. 

I made, Jason - my head watcher- to pray over the food as I heard the door swing openly quietly and i knew it was Annabelle. As he finished up she started placing meat onto everyone's plates, starting with me, my mom and Jasmine. While walking around or mainly walking back and forth alot of my men looked at her with disgust and lust but mainly disgust. My mom had just sat there not touching anything and that's when she walked back in with some corn on the cob. As she placed mines on the plate, I started to eat. As for everyone else except my mother.

 "I'm not eating nothing that nigga 'don made."

   "Would you prefer a salad?"

"No, because her filthy hands 'gon touch it, i would prefer to make my own food."

     "Mother. would you like it if she came and took your plate?"

"Yes, what the hell is this that she cooked anyway?"

     "Roast.....", before i could finish she had cut me off.

"She can talk, after all it is rude."

   I looked over at Annabelle as she started to speak, " It's roa...st  beef wi..th co..rn on th..e c.o..b"

"Look at how pathetic she sounds, I believe she needs to be on the fields sounding like that.  I don't see why you bought her anyways."

    "Annabelle,come get my mothers plate and bring her my salad for tomorrow to her."

All she did was look down and walked back inside of the kitchen to get the salad. "She cant even comprehend, she forgot to take this plate."

     I just continued to eat as Annabelle brought out the salad inside of a bowl, with the different types of dressing that my mom snatched from her hands and slapped across her faces once she was done. I can't do anything about because she's my mother and would make me a hypocrite because of the punishment i just put her through meant nothing. She had bent down to pick up the bottle and asked anybody if they wanted extra roast beef. She grabbed my mother's plate and gave it to Jason,then walked back inside the kitchen to grab the other meat to pass it out.

 Dinner was almost over until i asked her to get my 1739 red wine from the cellar and pour everyone a cup of it. She brought everyone a glass and my mother poured it onto her dress. "Oh she needs to clean up this mess and another glass of wine. Hurry this floor isn't gonna clean itself or this cup wont fill itself either."

    She ran inside of the kitchen grabbing a rag and a full cup of Merlot just for my mom. As she got on her knees, my mom poured the whole glass on her head and dropped it, making it break. Leaving pieces of glass on her head and on the floor and her whole head soaked and looking bloody. My men stood with their glasses in their hands looking at the scene laughing at her. I took a glimpse at Jasmine and she was sitting laughing, moving her hand. I looked under the table to see her hand moving against Jason's and Herman's thigh.