Prized Possession

This is James McCarthy p.o.v
+*+/==*+,=/-+*,,//-+*,=//-+*,,=/-+,,=//*+-**/,,,*==*

Today was the day I was going to get me a house nigga'. She was going to be liable to be on my beck and call, fulfill my needs. And be of service whenever I have meetings or parties. Yes I was going to buy me a fine mulatto today.

Going to the place to by slaves, I was determined to buy one house nigga' and two otha niggas to pick my cotton, while I enjoyed my new house nigga' and my brandy. Before I left the house I had to make sure my suit was in a pretty good shape. I wanted a house nigga' because I got tired of doing things for myself. Also because I did things for myself was because my other slaves was not up to par for what I thought would fulfill my needs.

I called up nigga' Matt to get the horse and carriage ready. Matthew was one of the slaves I grew up with so you could say we were "bestfriends" but that still didn't stop me from when I got older to whip him for the times he tried to escape. Even though he was well taken care of I didn't know why he insisted on doing such a thing.

As Matt directed the horse to the showing, I watched the scenery as we rode pass. My mind was wondering what would it be like if it wasn't slaves,but who was I kidding, we needed someone to make us money.
Matt informed me that we was at the spot. As I got out, I really didn't see many people I associated with, so I gave my self some space as I stood and watched the games begin. See I didn't come to shows like this and expect to chase my bait. It came to me, look at me, I'm young, handsome, and wealthy. What more do you ask me for.
As I got tired of searching for a mulatto I decided it was time to go until they brought up this last set of slaves. In my minding I was worrying about if any of these mulatto were a potential house slave, so I took my chances and stayed put. It was this one mulatto woman who was well kept, which informed me she would have to be house broken. Also, she showed signs of disrespect as she looked me directly in the eye. Not until she started pondering off in her little measly mind about trying to escape from any of these other fithly men out here.
See me and there guys are different they spill the tea of their relationship with their house niggas or their field niggas because theyre just messy. Unlike them, I keep mines under the wrap, I show her who's boss and I get what I want. Yes I might be a feared slave owner but that doesn't mean I show how afraid I am of a slave revolt. Many slave owners don't come to realization, that's why I treat my slaves like they have some since but one wrong thing I would whip them into another country. They were being trained before they came here anyways. So why not teach them some more while I got money.
Outsiders say I'm a cruel master but, I'm willing to teach my slaves so I can understand, I feed them the good food, I provide them with the best care. I Mena they are slaves but they don't have to be treated like peasants, unless they try to run or try to steal from me then I treat them like scum.

As the man kept going with numbers, I bid higher and higher on the third one. She was just a eye sore. I mean I can't fall in love with my slaves right? I Mena I have many friends who have and their plantations are running wild. I just want slaves to know their place but if I can get this slave to do my way,then maybe I would have a family. Yeah, but my mother wouldn't like that not one bit! Ugh these types of things were subjects that just hit a hard place with me.
I heard sold and I really didn't care how much money I spent today because I can make up for it tomorrow. I called Matt over and give her direct instructions on what to do and what not to do as she got into the carriage and on the way to the plantation. I didn't want to hear her story but I want to see if her change in attitude of the silent treatment changes her behavior.
As we got to the plantation, I direct my workers to the slave headquarters after I told my house slave to stay on the porch. Once I had gotten them settled in, I would show her around.
"What's your name? "
"Annabelle."
"What? "
"Annabelle." I read some frustration in her answer.
"For now on you appoint me as master, sir or master McCarthy. You may not look me directly in the eye, that's a sign of disrespect. I would like for my house to be neat everytime I have company. Not interested thing out of place or that's 30 - 50 lashes. And I bet you don't want that skin of yours to go to waste. I'm a man of needs and if I need you to take care of some things, I will be able to receive you at any time of the day. Don't try and run or I will hunt you down. I come to show you around and if you so as much turn your back on me, you're giving me the right to whip you. Understand? "
"Yes sir."
"Repeat it."
"Yes Master McCarthy."

"I'm going to show you around my plantation here and show you where you will be sleeping. Don't ask any nonsense questions that ladies, women or slave people ask."
"Yes sir."

Well I see she needs some training and a punishment. I'll have fun breaking this lil' slave in today. I chuckle and she stares at me. I gave her a knowing smirk and walked past her hitting her ass. The next move or word I didn't expect. She slapped my arm. "I don't think you can just do that."
I thought for a moment 'should I whip her or just show her who's in order'. So I went with the last option and grabbed her by the arm roughly taking her to my room.
"Where are you taking me."
"Don't worry about it."
I opened the door and threw her on the bed harshly. "Since you want to disrespect me, I believe in giving you a warning since this is your first day but you need to be trained better. I see your last slave owner wasn't shit, apparently. Bend over the edge of the bed now. Or would you like to try something bad and double your punishment." I tell her as I'm taking off my belt. I was folding it in half, ready to put force on it when someone knocked on the door.
She hopped up so fast and ran out of the room like it was a ghost behind her. I was clearly upset and I had to see who this protruding person was. I threw the belt on the bed and walked fast down the stairs to her politely answering the door. She turns toward me, "Someone's at the door looking for you."
My good friend Kenneth and his slave Mary were here for their daily visit. "You can let them in"
As he walked in he told Mary to stay in the hallway while he walked towards me, "New slaves and a house slave. You're steppin up I see. Maybe you can have fun while I have fun as well. "
I laughed, "Oh she needs some breaking in alright. Just like then when you interrupted. Her mouth is what gon get her in trouble."

He pat me on my backs and walks to his room with Mary hot on his heels. Once the door is closed and locked, Annabelle walk over by my side, rubbing my abs, "Say Master McCarthy, what's up with those two."
I stare at her, "First of all its not your place, second that's a double punishment and thirdly I will be expecting to give one now and the other one after dinner. That you need to make for 3 have it ready before they get finished and you will start after I finish ywith you. Now go lock that door."
She walked fast to the door and locked it, "I'm ready when you're ready master McCarthy. " She walked towards the steps but I grabbed her arm. "You're walking with me."
I pulled her towards me and wrapped my arm around her waist while whispering in her ear,"Just wait till you have the actual thing. You would want to run." I placed my hand on her ass and squeezed it her.

Once we got into the room I gave her the knowing nod of her position. "For now on anymore trouble from you, you will be in the position unless I say so. Got it "
She didn't say anything and I grabbed the belt from the bed and spanked her. "Huh!"
She shrieked and I hit her again. "Understand."
"Yes sir."
"Good becuase you have 10 more."
Right when I was going back at it there was another knock on the door. Instead if her getting up I gave her a deadly glare telling her to stay in position. I walked downstairs and yanked the door open, "What!" after realizing who it was I changed my attitude fast. "Sorry mom but now isn't a great time. See I just bought a house slave and she's cleaning and how sick you are I don't want you around all the chemicals."
"Nonsense child, that Negro will be fine meeting your mother, after all she must be hideous since you're hiding her. I mean she is a nigger right,why are you ashamed, you have hundreds outside."

"Mom I know, well just come sit in the living room."
"Bring her down so I can see what she looks like. I know you're going to sleep with her. Hell, your father slept with this one slave he owned named Mercy and I just called her all kinds of names but I know the Lord never liked it so I sat to the side while he had fun. Anyways, I need for you to settle with a nice young white wealthy girl. That is able to provide a decent family and not with a house nigga."
"Mom okay let me go get her then."

Right when I was walking out, her she go smiling like everything. "Hello Mrs. McCarthy, I'm Annabelle Johnson. Yeah see I'm not a slave at all because I was born in the north but here, your son is blind to see that. I even tried telling him but all he want to do it whip me."
My mom looked at me with a gasped expression and she slapped her across her face. "I see you have a probably on your hands. I don't want to be no where near this heathen. Also, you better take care of her, and if I see her near pregnant. I swear I will not claim you as my child."

I just looked at her with disgrace as my mother let herself out. Oh boy was she gon get more than a simple whipping. She was gon get the whole deal.