misery and surprize

Start from the beginning

"Welcome back home" Nina, Jane and Clockwork said. Those three and Sally were the only girls here besides me and the rest were guys. I sat only to be tackled down by LJ and Jeff, and we all laughed. "How long was I out for?" I asked as the two boys got off me and sit next to me. "You were out for a month an a half" BEN said. "Its anew record ir you ask me" he added on with a smirk. After a while dad chased everyone out of my room. "Now that your a full creppypasta, why don't you come back here and live here?" dad asked as he sat on the edge of my bed.

        "What about my stuff and Jeff?" I asked. "I'll get your stuff and Jeff already desided to live here" he told me and I agreed to live here. He was really happy and hugged me. "Dad, I can't breathe" I said and he loosened up his grip on me. "Oh, sorry sweetie" he said craddling me and rocking me back and forth like a baby. When he let go, he said that he was going to tell everyone the good news and left my room. I got up and grabbed some cloths then headed to my shower. I turned on the water and allowed it to warm up. Once it warmed up, I undressed and hopped in.

        After I was finished, I got out and wrapped my hair in a towel after I got dressed. I walked in my room drying my hair and saw LJ sitting on my bed. "What are you doing?" I stated crossing my arms. "I came to see how you were" LJ said. I shou;d've known that he was gonna be here. I sighed and sat next to him. "Whats the real reason, LJ" I said and he was shocked. "Nothing really. I'm supposed to make sure that you don't go beserk" he said and got up. "But it seems that your fine" he added on. BEN ran through the dor and LJ dissapeared into a puff of smoke. "BEN, whats up with you?" I said as blood dripped from his eyes. When that happens, it usually means that hes pissed off.

        "He was messing with mym'stuff'!'' he yelled. BEN always refered his weed as 'stuff' is Sally is in the house. "Did he smoke any?" I asked and he said no. "Then there shouldn't be a reason to go after him" I added on and he sighed, "Alright, I'll try not to" he said and I smiled."Well I'm gonna go on a kill. Talk to you later Darla" he added and I said ok. He pixalated through my computer and I headed downstairs. As I was about to walk out the door, I bumped into some one. "Sorry" we oth said at the same time. I looked up and saw Jeff, except this time he seemed differen. "Jeff?" I asked worried and he turned to look at me.

        "Darla?' he said lifelessly. "Something wrong?" I asked and he stayed quiet. I pulled him into my room and made him sit on my bed. "Jeff ans-" I was cut off by being tackled by him. What the hell!? "Get o-" Iwas cut off again when he forced a kiss on me. My eyes widened  as he continued the kiss. I didnt fight him off though which surprised me and I kissed back. As the kiss started to get intense, Jeff pulled away for air and I just pulled him back down and kissed him. Just as things started to get good, LJ bursted into the room.

        "I knew you would be here!" LJ yelled pulling Jeff off me. "What the hell do you think your doing to her!?" LJ yelled again and Jeff turned to look at me. "Kissing her, what did it look like'' Jef stated with a smirk and I blushed. LJ was about to punch Jeff but I grabbed his fist before he could. "Knock it off LJ! He didn't do anything!" I yelled and LJ looked at me in shock. "Wait until I tell Slendy, both of your asses will be in trouble" he said witha smirk and before I could say anything , LJ dissapeared into a puff of smoke.

        "Shit" me and Jeff both said in unision as my dad stormed through the door. "Jeff, run" was all he said when Jeff started to run for his life as dad chased him. Everyone was laughing until dad told them to shut up. Jeff then ran behind me for help. "Darla. Move" my dad said obviousl pissed off and I shook my head. Jeff lokked at me surprised along with everyone else. "Move so I can hurt him , Darla!" dad said getting closer."No. he didn't do anything to hurt me" I stated and everyone nodded in agreement. Dad sighed and said fine. After he left did the same and continued to do what they normally do.

        "Thanks, you basically saved me" Jeff said and ploped down on my bed. I sighed and sat down at my desk. "So whats wrong anyways. You didn't seem like your normal self" I said grabbing paper and a pencil to draw. He sat up and remained silent for a few minutes. "i don't know really" he finally spoke up. I didn't know how to reply to that and he must've noticed. "I'm sorry" he said and hung his head down. "Don't apologize, you didn't do anythng wrong" I said turnong around to face him.

         "You sure?" he asking looking up slightly and I nodded. He smiled and hugged me as a thank you. "You know, I wish that our moment had lasted a little longer" he said with a smirk and I laughed. "Well you can thank LJ for that" I stated and he grunted. I think that they are on bad terms, hell him and dad are on bad terms so far. Nothing can be worse then that. As I was thinking, Jeff sat on my lap. For a skinny boy, he sure does have some weight to him."What are you doing?" I asked and he shrugged. I sighed and he laughed. I looked at him like he was crazy which made him laugh  more.

        "What is so funny?" I asked getting annoyed. "This should be the other way around" he said and switched so that I was sitting on him now. "Really" I said with a sigh and he nodded. When I looked at him, he kissed my cheek. I blushed and he laughed hugging me. After a few moments Nina came up into my room. "Guys, I have great news!" she sang and I motioned for her to continue. "Your dad is gonna take me and you on a killing spree!" she said happily. "But I've never killed a person before" I said shyly. "Thats why Slendy is gonna teach you" She said and Jeff nodded.

         After Nina explained, dad came in. "Are you guys ready?" he asked and we nodded. When we walked downstairs LJ was standing by the door. "What are you doing, clown freak" Jeff said and I lightly slapped him as to say shut up. "I'm going on the killing spree as well" he said. " Do you have a prbem with that, bleach boy" he added on with a smirk. "What did you just callme!?" Jeff yelled as he grabbed his knife and LJ was getting ready to kill him. "Enough!" my dad yelled and they both stoped.

        "Now, lets go out and enjoy our-sleves" dad said pushing out the door. He sent Jeff and LJ to chase some people into the forest so that can teach me. About five minutes later we heard someone and hid. Dad tought me the basics, the rest should come easily. When I looked form my hidding spot I was interested because Becky was there. She stoped to breathe while lookeing arounf for the poeple that chased her and a smile crept onto my face. "Becky?" I said walking to her. She looked at me surprised. "Darla, help me. There aretwo freaks chasing me" she said in a shaky voice and my smile crept back.

        When she turned around dad, Nina, Jeff, and LJ were standing there with Becky's friends/wanna-bes. I grabbed Becky and pinned her down while they killed her wanna-bes. She watched in horror and screamed. "Why don't you learn to be quiet" I said wrapping my hand around her neck. She coughed and started to squirm as tightened my grip on her. When she sarted to cough up blood, she spat in my face.

        I growled and held her up. She looked at me horrified while I started to break her inhalf. She started to scream until she was ripped open with her guts flying out. I dropped her on the ground and sterted to laugh and shake at the ame time. Dad came over and picked me up. "You did very good for your first kill" Nina said and they all nodded in agreement. I stayed silent and and looked at Becky's now torn apart body. "If you ask me, that bitch deserved it" Jeff said. "What do you mean?" dad asked. "The girls we just killed used to bully Darla" he said and I glared at him which made him jump. "Darla, is that ture?'' dad asked me and I nodded. He sighed and we headded back to the mansion.

*sorry I havent updated in so long, since im on sumer vacation ill be able to update every week after i write down the chapters. ok? ok*