18 | e!news

PENELOPE SINCLAIR'S UNPLANNED PREGNANCY WITH ENEMY DYLAN O'BRIEN

by: albert mayor
fri., november 29th, 2012 10:25 AM PDT

the teen wolf cast's wild night took an unexpected turn!

last night the cast of mtv's hit show teen wolf went out to a local club opening, documenting their journey on snapchat. through these snaps, actor dylan o'brien posted a picture of costar and presumed enemy penelope sinclair declaring his love for her as well as a instagram of them making out. fellow costar tyler hoechlin commented asking them to wear protection. since it's clear that they never listen to him, we can officially say that penelope sinclair is in fact pregnant.

in addition to obvious hookup, sinclair has also been gaining a lot of weight recently. she has been seen wearing big sweatshirts and loose clothing. she's been spotted drinking an excessive amount of starbucks and other odd cravings.

she's recently been spotted socializing and going on outings with her so-called "enemy" and baby daddy, dylan o'brien. one encounter pictured above captures dylan with an overnight bag. last time i checked, i don't have sleepovers with my rival.

trusted sources have also said that she's been spotted getting cosy with costar tyler posey. unfortunately for sinclair, sleeping around with the cast won't get her far in the film industry. nevertheless, we can't wait to congratulate the new coming baby - unless she does the obvious and gets an abortion.

what do you think of the pregnancy news? do you think penelope will be a baby killer? tell us in the comment section below!

_______

username: what the fuck is this shit

username: OMFG SHE'S PREGNANT? WHAT A SLUT!

username: dylan deserves better

username: this obviously isn't true, right?

username: penelope deserves better

username: DENNY BABY AWWW