punk x pastel. roleplay.

hi so i might not be able to update this fortnight so here is a role play i'm doing with @/intense.or.insane on instagram. slanted is gonna be them normal will be me. i've also edited this as i put it in and if i forget something i'm sorry!!
k i'm done enjoy.

123...123...12..12..1.
Evan Hansen's eyes narrowed as he shuffled through the halls, trying to reach his locker. He reached out a hand and shoved his classmate who was leaning in his locker. "Out of my way!" He hissed. He entered the combination, and the door swung open.

the boy he shoved whimpered a little before walking away slowly, frowning a little at the others behaviour.

His eyes scanned the hallway as he picked up his books. They were torn and probably missing a few pages, but at least he wouldn't get in trouble for forgetting his textbook again. In the crowd, he saw one student that stood out. With his pastel clothing and long hair,the male certainly caught Evan's attention. He stood there, gazing at him. The spell was broken as someone slammed into Evan and he stumbled, breaking eye contact with the pastel boy.

"oh my god i'm so sorry," the boy with brown and pastel hair stuttered. he quickly climbed off of Evan while muttering countless apologies as he picked up his books off the floor. he extended a hand to Evan to help him up.

Evan's eyes widened. "Um,sorry,uh—" He took a deep breath.

'Get a grip on yourself,Hansen.' his brain chided.

"I don't need your help." He snapped at him, scrambling to his feet as he glared at him.

"oh, uh, sorry umm.. i'm Connor and i'm so sorry for running into you but i've uh, gotta get to my next class so uh.. i'll see you around i guess... so sorry for running into you." the pastel boy said before running off down the crowed hallyway.

Evan's lips lifted into a smile, and he immediately turned it into a nonchalant smirk. He went to class with a lighter expression, and shoved one (only one this time) classmate out of his way. He entered the classroom,looking around for a familiar face—maybe Jared? His eyes landed on the pastel boy he met—Connor,was it?

Connor looked around the room absently, chewing on his glitter pen. his eyes landed on the doorway to see the punk boy he ran into before his final class started. of course everyone knew his name. you were lucky if you weren't shoved out of his way every week. his smirk made Connor a little light headed, and the way he so calmly ignored the teachers glare as he sling his bag off his shoulder and flopped into his chair made Connor sigh as he watched him. he felt heat rush to his cheeks and he quickly turned his attention back to the teacher. feeling Evans gaze on the side of his head.

Evan couldn't stop glancing at Connor. Throughout the lesson, he didn't pay any attention to the lesson (not that he did before anyways). His focus was on Connor, and Connor alone.

Maybe it was his pastel clothes, that radiated softness and warmth (which he may or may NOT have thought of taking off with his two hands) Evan hissed at himself—stop having dirty thoughts about that pastel boy.

Maybe it was the naïvety of the male, who talked to him instead of shrinking away.

Maybe it was the glitter pen.

Connor could feel Evan's smirk gazing at him. his cheeks were flushed and his hand shook as he took notes. he bit his lip when he wasn't chewing at the glitter pen. his normally neat curly hand writing was slanted and messy. and he kept flipping over to the back of his book, and writing the same letters: E.H.

The bell rung, and Evan scrambled up from his chair.
He couldn't wait to find that Connor—at least get a last name, a number, and hopefully his address. From the flustered look of the other male, he knew that Connor, ever the innocent male, would get blushy-blushy with a few compliments or flirtations.

His signature smirk re-appeared on his face at the thought.

123...123...12..12..1

ok that took actually ages to copy and paste i hope y'all are content.
ill try to get out a proper update please leave more requests in the comments. much thanks
Evan

also i'm sorry if y'all thought this was smut maybe next time.