bullying. punk x pastel. part 2.

lmao no warnings so just enjoy
,/,,/,,,/,,/,
Connor offered a hand to Evan, the smaller boy held onto it cautiously before Connor pulled them both up. he kept holding onto Evan's hand as he lead him to his pretty busted pickup truck. Connor opened the passenger door for Evan, finally letting go of his hand to walk around to the drivers side. Evan clicked his seatbelt in before Connor sped away, not caring for his own safety.

"you-uh, really should wear your seatbelt." Evan stuttered.
"i don't fucking care to be honest." Connor snapped back. Evan hung his head.
"s-sorry."
Connor exhaled deeply. "no i'm sorry. i just have no worries about dying i guess."
"o-oh.. okay." Evan breathed, tilting his head up a little.

they arrived at Connor's house not a minute after. Connor rushed out to open Evan's door and offered him his hand again. Evan seemed a bit reluctant yet he grabbed Connor's calloused palm shakily. Evan was lead to the door and inside the house. "home, shit home." Connor muttered pulling Evan into the kitchen where he pulled a first aid kit off of the wall. "can i pick you up?" Connor asked dropping Evan's hand. he cautiously nodded and the tall boy grabbed his waist lifting him onto the island bench.

Connor dug through the first aid kit and pulled out some antiseptic wipes, band aids and bandages. "this may sting a little bit.." he pressed the wipe to the cuts on his face and wiped in a downwards motion. Evan hissed but quieted down after a minute. Connor moved on to clean up his arms, applying bandaids as he went. he had finished up on Evan's arms  and looked down at his blood and dirt stained jeans. the blood was still pooling in some areas turning parts of his white jeans into are white and red polka dot jeans.
"i-uh.. i need to clean up your legs so i'm gonna get you a towel and some clothes to put on after. if you could please take off your jeans and then cover up as much as you like with the towel ok?" Connor said looking at the ground. Evan's cheeks flushed red a little and he nodded jumping off the bench. Connor gave him a small smile as he walked away.

Evan hooked his fingers in the waistband of his jeans and slid his jeans down his legs, wincing at the pain when his jeans pulled some of his skin with them. he tried to pull his tight shirt down yet it didn't cover anything. he hoisted himself onto the bench again, swinging his legs a little as he waited for Connor to return.

Connor entered the kitchen, his gaze to the floor as he handed Evan a fluffy white towel and some clothes. Evan placed the clothes next to him and covered his thighs with the towel, thankfully there were few scrapes on them. Evan didn't know how to get Connor's attention now he had finished.
"i-uh..umm" he stuttered causing Connor to look up. Connor let out a small smile as both he and Evan's cheeks gained colour.

Connor ripped open another antiseptic wipe and applied it to Evan's slightly shaking legs, just above his knee. as he went Connor used tweezers to pull out little bits of dirt and pebble from the cuts and grazes on Evan's legs. as he got to Evans left knee he looked at the pink seeping wound in front of him.
"this might really hurt." he said as he gently pressed the wipe into the wound. Evan hissed quite loudly yet it was over soon enough once Connor had dressed the gash.

he sighed as he looked at Evan, he was pretty bruised but he looked better now that his injuries were patched up. "i'll let you change.." Connor said walking out of the room once more. Evan hopped off the bench and looked at the clothes Connor had given him; sweatpants, an oversized jumper and fluffy socks. Evan pulled off his now ripped shirt and threw it onto his discarded jeans. Evan quickly pulled on the clothes Connor had given him. they were too big and he had to push up the sleeves of the jumper and roll up the legs of the sweatpants. he grabbed up his dirty clothes in a crumpled pile and walked out of the kitchen to see Connor sitting on the couch in the living room, his knee was jiggling up and down uncomfortably. he spied Evan out of the corner of his eye and got up.

He pulled Evan's clothes out of his arms. "i'll wash these." he said. Evan was taken aback.
"uh.. y-you really d-don't have to.." Evan said as his face flushed red a bit more.
"but i want to." said the taller boy. his blue and brown eyes were soft. "do you want some tea?" Connor said making Evan smile.

he stood up on his tiptoes and kissed Connor very gently before pulling away. "i'd like that.."

,/,,/,,,/,,/,

ahhhhh i'm sorry i know i said i'd do it in a day or two and it is a damn month later but school just went back and its a lot.  a fucking lot. but here it is finally! i'll try to keep a better updating schedule. (once every two weeks is how its looking at the moment i'm sorry) but there are more updates on their way.

thank you so much for reading.
much love,
Evan

also 876 words like wow okay.