Imagine for @alexis_forever_13

Start from the beginning

Leo had finally caught up to me and touched my shoulder, and I turned to face him.

"Lexi, where are you going?"

"I'm going home, Leo." My tone very aggressive.

"In this weather? And at this time of night?"

"Leo, don't worry about me, I'm gonna be fine ..."

"No, I'm not letting you go any further; you're going with me."

I objected, but instead he slung me over his shoulder and carried me to the front seat of his car.

The whole ride home, we didn't say a word to each other. Finally, we arrived at my doorstep. It started thundering so Leo was about to drive home.

And although I was mad at him for kissing another girl, I invited him inside, because I didn't want anything bad to happen to him.

"Mom? Dad?" I called out. No one was home. When I went into the kitchen, there was a note attached to the fridge, which read:

Dear Alexis,

   Your father and I are on a business trip. We are so sorry we didn't tell you in advance sweetie! We just want you to know that we love you and take care of the house! We'll be back in a month.

"Leo, my parents won't be back for a month."

"Do you want me to stay here with you for the night? Or at least until the storm passes over?"

"Yeah, thanks...I really need your company right about now."

"Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure...let's watch 22 Jump Street"

"Ok."

(A/N Btw, I love this movie!)

After the movie was over...Leo and I talked for a bit...then the big question arose....

"...so why did you storm out of the party like that?"

"Please don't make me say..."

"Is this about Alana???"

"    ......    "

"It is, isn't it?"

"Yes! How could you be that stupid?"

"What do you mean?"

"I've had a crush on you for so long, ever since we were little, and everyone seemed to catch on but you...."

"Wait...slow down!

"No, Leo! If you want Alana, you guys would be perfect together. Soon there'll be no more room for me, and you're my only friend. But that's okay...I'll be just ----"

Suddenly I felt a pair of soft lips crash into mine as he held me in a tight embrace. I've always dreamed about and replayed this moment in my head but never had I imagined it would happen in real life.

I savored the last few moments of this kiss, my first kiss, with the boy I loved. Butterflies flew rampid in my stomach. It felt so right.

Finally he pulled away.

"I've been waiting for you to say that since forever!"

"What?"

"I was using Alana to make you jealous."

I couldn't believe my ears.

"All I ever wanted was to make you mine. But I was too afraid to speak up."

"Omg Leo why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I was afraid of you rejecting me, especially after seeing all the guys who stared at you on a daily basis. It just....bothered me."

"Well Leo. You don't have to worry about that if I'm already yours."  And before he could utter another word, I gently pressed my lips on his, pulling his face close to mine. From there, things got heated.

------------------------------

As we were kissing, he ran his hands through my hair, and then down my back until he pulled me closer to him, leaving no space between us. My hands trailed up his abs, and they felt so muscular. It turned me on, and we both smiled into the kiss. And I had felt a feeling I never had before....it was like a mixture of both love and lust; I loved Leo more than anything, but I lusted after the muscle-toned body concealed beneath his clothing. I just wanted them off.

Hey, you would want his clothes off too if you were me ;)

He unbuttoned my shirt, and layed me down on the couch, sucking on the sweet spot of my neck. I let out a soft moan.

Leo chuckled, then whispered in my ear, "You want me that bad, don't you?"

His husky voice and the way he made me feel just sent me over the edge. I ripped off his shirt, and as he pressed himself against me, I felt his abs on my stomach. I played with his long hair while he removed my shorts, then my panties. I undid his pants and trousers and we prepared for what would happen next.

"Are you sure you want this? Even though I want this more than anything, I just wanna be sure that you're ready."

"Leo, as long as my first time is with you, I don't care. I'll always love you and I know you feel the same."

"I love you, Lexi." Those were the last words to escape his lips before he entered me for the very first time. I winced and gasped in pain as our bodies grinded against each other, then a wave of pleasure fell over me, clutching on to him and never letting go. In this moment, we were all we needed.
----------
I hope you like it! so sorry for the delay on the imagines. School along with my laziness kinda got in the way tbh, and im sorry. thanks for reading!