"So, have you thought about what I said?"

She laughed, sitting on the dirty floor, her head leaning on the wall.

"I'm dreaming, that's what's happening. So you shouldn't waste your time with me, Doctor Evil."

"But I want to... Because I am going to destroy all of your dreams, your family and your friends."

"You just have to kill me then."

"You want to die?" He asked, his head tilting in curiosity. "Why?"

"Because I'm going to wake up from this bad dream, Clint will be next to me and everything is going to be fine. Why haven't you killed me already if that was your plan to begin with?"

"I need your friends to feel the pain of losing their loved ones, just like we did. And by the way it's not just you and your friends, it's the entire Manhattan. But soon it will be the whole planet."

"Yep, that's what I said. Just a bad dream." She laughed in his face. "You think Shield is going to let you have every pregnant woman on this planet?"

"This is not a dream, Charlotte. Well... It's my dream to get every single pregnant woman to build my army. But for now this is reality."

She laughed at his dream. He sighed and took a few steps back.

"You want to die. Alright then. But I won't do it." He accepted her choice, going out of the room.

He ordered two Zultrans to get inside.

"Just leave her for dead in Stark's Tower so they can see her die as she wishes."

They began hitting her and she didn't defend herself until one kick in the lower abdomen brought her back to reality. The baby! The last thing she felt before passing out was the feeling of a warm liquid between her legs.

**Back to Stark Tower**

In the lab, Bruce had been working all night long, despite the fact he was the first to propose that everybody should go to sleep. He found in the ER's garbage, the day before, a little bottle. On it, it was written Winrho. But Bruce knew that usually the Winrho shot wasn't green in color. So he tested it during the night. Something told him Charlotte was the one who received the shot from Grabovsky. He finished drinking his third cup of coffee as the results came up on his computer screen.

"That's not possible!" He gasped. "J.A.R.V.I.S. Call everybody, tell them to come meet me here."

He turned to the printer and grabbed the result he just printed.

"They are coming, Doctor."

"J.A.R.V.I.S, do you believe those results?"

"According to all the tests you made on that liquid, Doctor, I'm pretty sure they are correct. There's only a 2% chance it is not."

"What's wrong, Green guy?" Tony asked, clapping his hands together.

Everybody got near Bruce waiting for an explanation.

"Where's Clint?" Bruce wondered.

"That poor guy is still sleeping."

"He needs to know too." Bruce said. "Can someone get him please?"

"No need. I'm here." Clint responded, walking in, rubbing his eyes. "I heard J.A.R.V.I.S say that you needed us."

"Yes. Yesterday at the hospital, I found a bottle in the garbage..."

"In the garbage? Really? You know that's a hospital right? It's not sanitary. At all..." Tony complained wrinkling his nose.

"Yes, I know... Like I said, I found a bottle in the garbage, it had Winrho written on it."