Chapter 26 - Right or wrong?

And there you are, in Sokovia trying to found Loki's scepter. Again. The whole team is fighting against some say soldiers. You are kicking some guys asses, when you see Steve and Thor, working together to put K.O the enemy.

We are so good at this... You think for yourself, sending your fist into the man's face.

You grab the soldier gun and throw it feets away. More and more soldiers are coming your way.

Time to have some fun...

You put your hands together and push all your energy in them. Two seconds later the blue light ball flies in the air and explodes near the enemy, sending them flying and landing meters back, unconscious. Everything is going great for all of you, until you sense something weird. Something, or someone just passed under your nose, so fast you can't see it and you end up on your back, searching for air. Just seconds after, you hear Natasha in you earpiece.

"Clint's hit!"

Everything stops around you as you run toward their position. You can see Natasha is kneeling next to Clint, her hands on his abdomen, covering the wound. You kneel next to her.

"Clint?!"

"Somebody wants to deal with that bunker?"

And, yes, Hulk smashes the bunker like it is a house of cards but you can't see it as you are concentrate on how to stop the bleeding.

"I'm okay... I'm okay, (Name)..."

"Oh, really? Because for me, you are not! We are going back to the plane, we'll wait for the others." You say breathing calmly while you know your husband is going to be okay since it isn't a major wound.

Thor arrives and takes Clint to the plane where you start to patch the wound. A tear, one single tear, runs down your cheek and Clint manages to see it. He takes your hand and smiles at you in between the pain.

"Don't smile like that, Barton..." You grumble.

"Hey, I'll do what I want to make my wife smile, Barton."

You laugh at this one, it is hard not to.

"There it is! There's her beautiful smile, I wonder where it was gone... " He laughes and end up coughing due to the pain.

Right then, Natasha comes in followed by Bruce.

"He's good?" She askes you.

You nod, giving her a reassuring smile.

"Don't you scare us like that, Barton. Cause you know I won't be the only one to kick your butt if you do that again."

When Tony finally comes back from the fortress with the scepter, you all head back to the Tower. Back home, Doctor Cho takes Clint to her lab and she repares the wound in a few minutes, the skin feels weird but at least he is okay and you are both home. You felt incredibly guilty leaving Benjamin with the Nanny you found to take care of him but it is the only way you could go on missions, trying to take some time for you.Clint was and is still okay with your decision even if he would prefer you at home. He understands you have to work and change your ideas once in a while and he wouldn't make you stay against your will.

"Mama!" Your son shouts, with a large smile on his face, happy to see you after all those days.

You take him in your arms, hugging him like you haven't seen him in months, kissing him all over his face while he giggles of joy. He, then, jumps into his father's arms and hugs him too. You smile happy to see your family reunited again and in health.

Everyone is tired and resting, it is the perfect time to have a few minutes to yourself. Clint is occuped with Benjamin, so you run to your room and head straight to the bathroom. It's time for a procedure you are now familiar with; pregnancy test. It's been a few days now; morning sickness, headaches and craving, but it might even be the stress but you have to make sure. Benjamin is almost a year old now, only a few weeks and it's probably time for a new member, again. You wait three minutes and the results are back...

Under his sight (editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara