Chapter 11: D.O.A

***Ej's POV***

Please excuse any mistakes i may have made, this chapter is unedited.

I was cruising down the street nodding my head and rapping the words to About The Money by Young Thug and T.I. I had a meeting with my connect tomorrow so i was on my way to pick up the money from the trap. I pulled up to the trap and grabbed my tool from under the seat. A nigga could never catch me slipping because my bitch was always on by side no matter where i went.

I got out the car and walked up the four steps leading to the house. When i got to the top step i noticed the the door had been kicked in. I took out my gun and walked through the door.

"What the fuck..." i said to myself as i slowly walked through the house. It looked like the set of a fucking horror movie in here. Everyone in the house was dead. The money... I suddenly remembered why i came here and ran to the back room, careful not to step on any of the dead bodies.

I took out my key and opened the door, immediately running to the secret opening in the floor that i hid the money in. I ripped up the floor boards and looked inside for the money, it was gone. "FUCK!" i yelled kicking a nearby chair. I couldn't believe somebody ran into my spot and killed all my workers then had the nerve to fucking rob me ! I was livid. When i found the niggas that did this there would be no fucking mercy.

I backtracked through the house making sure i removed all the illegal shit. It was only a matter of time before the pigs showed up and i didnt need any of this shit connected to me. After i had everything i quickly headed towards the door but stopped when i saw a saw a body with an unfamiliar face. I walked over to him and stooped down so i could examine him. He had to have been one of the niggas who robbed me because i knew the names and faces of everyone who worked for me and he definitely wasnt one of my workers

I reached my hand in his pocket and pulled out a walet. His name was Micheal henderson and he lived in Liberty City. I grabbed his walet and stuffed it into my pants pocket. I was going to get to the bottom of this shit one way or another but for now i had to worry about replacing this money.

I took one last look at the house in disbelief, then got in my car and pulled off. I slid my phone out of my pocket and dialed Adonis.

Adonis was my mentor. He was five years older than me but  everything i knew about the game, i learned from him. When we met, i dirty and homeless living off of food i would steal out of dumpsters but Adonis took me off the street and showed me how to never be hungry again. He taught me the game and made me his protege and when i turned 17 he handed his empire to me and went legit. Everything i have now is because of Adonis and I'd always be grateful to him for that.

"Whats good?" he answered

"Meet me at the spot in fifteen" i spoke in a hurry

"Say no more" we both hung up

I parked my car in front of the abandoned warehouse and waited. Two minutes later i heard a heard a knock on my passenger side window, i unlocked the door and Adonis got inside.

"What going on man... you didnt sound too good over the phone" he said.

"We got tonight" i said staring straight ahead at nothing in particular

"Whoa... the fuck you mean you got hit ?"

"I went to the trap to pick up the money for tomorrow's deal and when i got there... it was a fucking massacre. Sombody killed all my workers and then the fucking robbed me" i said with no. I seemed cool on the outside but this was just the quiet before the storm. It was only a matter of time before i exploded and unleashed my wrath

"How much did they take?" he asked

"two million"

Adonis sighed loudly. "Do we know who did this?"

"Nah but i managed to get this from one of them." I pulled out the wallet and handed it to him.

"Liberty city huh?... I'll have a few of my associates take care of this little problem and find out whose responsible.... In the mean time, You need to find some money to replace what was stolen... and fast because you already know Carlos doesnt fuck around about his money." he said

i nodded my head "Good looking out fam"

"You already know it's not a problem for me... handle your business man... i'll hit you up later." He got out the car.

*

*

*

When i got home later that night i headed straight for my safe. I grabbed a few duffle bags and stuffed them with the money for tomorrow's deal. I had millions of dollars stashed all over Miami so losing two million was nothing to me. I was just pissed at the fact that someone had enough balls to steal from ME the fucking king of Miami ! How the fuck did they even know where i kept my shit ? These had to be some out of town niggas because no one from Miami would be stupid enough to rob me. I was low key impressed that whoever it was pulled this off but they disrespected me in my own city and that was fucking unacceptable.

After a quick shower, i climbed into bed. I was dead tired but for some reason i just couldn't sleep. My mind was racing as i was trying to think of who couldv'e robbed me. I closed my eyes and felt myself drifting off to sleep. Tomorrow i would get some answers