Chapter 10: The come up part 2

***Elle's POV***

We were all piled into my motel room loading our weapons and preparing for tonight. The boys were all wearing black hoodies and sweat pants with black timbs while me and chanel had on matching black hoodies and leggings. Instead of wearing timbs, we had on black doc martans. I didn't want my hair to be noticed so i tied it into a tight bun on the top of my head. Everybody was going to be wearing masks so i wasn't worried about people being able to see my blonde hair.

"So is everyone clear on what they're supposed to be doing ?" i asked while loading my glock. No one was really in a talkative mood so they just nodded their heads.

I placed my gun in the holster strapped to my thigh and added a few knives, Then i slung my AK 47 over my shoulder and adjusted the strap. I was ready for whatever.

"Does this gun make my ass look big ?" Chanel asked while holding up her .9

I couldn't help but laugh at her. Here we were about to go rob one of the most powerful drug dealers in Miami and this bitch was being silly. "That ass always looks big girl !" one of the boys said

I shook my head at them"Alright yall it's time to get serious. What we're about to do isn't an easy task so ima need yall to focus tonight because if any one of yall fuck this up we're all dead and i dont know about you but i dont plan on dying tonight" i looked them all in the eyes making sure they understood every word.

I checked the time, it was 11:30. We planned on striking at midnight  so we had to hurry. "Everybody load up, it's time." We left the motel and got in the van, headed towards the trap.

I had travie park down the street from the trap because i didnt want anyone to notice the van and become suspicious.

"Capo, tell me how many niggas are in the house" i asked over the phone. I had capo stationed on the roof across from the trap with a sniper so that he could watch our backs while we were inside the house

"ten"  he replied

I sighed deeply. "Okay it's time. No matter what happens tonight, stick with the plan. Travie, as soon as yall kick through the door, start blasting. Shoot anything that moves. While yall distract the men upfront, me and chanel will come in through the back and get the money. After the job is done, everybody split up and we'll meet back at the van. We have exactly 15 minutes to get this done"

"We got this" travie said with determination. I grinned and rubbed my hands together

"Let's get this money" I pulled down my mask and everyone else follwed suit. It was now or never.

Travie and the two other boys, tez and mike kicked in the front door and starting shooting while me and chanel ran around back. There was a window on the left side of the house, Thankfully it was open so i didnt have to break it. I helped boost chanel into the window and and then climbed in after her.

As soon as we were inside all we heard was shooting, it sounded like a fucking war zone in here. The window we had climbed through was in a dark hallway. We put our backs against the wall and silently creeped down the hallway, stopping in front of a big door. I knew this had to be where the money was because it was the only door in the house with a yale lock on it.

I quickly took off my mask and removed a bobby pin from head then put my mask back on. I opened the bobby pin wide then took out a small hacksaw and put them both in the lock. After wiggling them around and applying tension for a few seconds, i heard the lock click. I turned the door knob and we were finally in.

We walked inside the room and chanel closed the door behind us. "we only have a few minutes left so we gotta move fast" i said in a hushed tone. We searched all over the room but the safe was nowhere to be found.

Chanel sighed in fraustration and kicked a chair "FUCK" she whispered angrily. The chair she kicked over fell and hit the floor with a loud thud. I paused what i was doing and looked at the chair curiously.

"Chanel did you hear that ?"  i walked over the chair and moved it out the way. I knocked on the floor and listened. It was hallow. I removed one of the knives from my thigh holster and stuck in the crack that was in the floor and pulled the loose boards up. I peered inside and saw two large duffle bags sitting in the hole. Me and chanel removed the bags from the floor and looked inside. There had to be at least 80 grand in both bags.

"Jack-fucking-pot" chanel whispered

I grinned "Grab a bag and lets get the fuck out of here" i picked up one of the bags and opened the door. We quickly walked back down the hallway to the window. Chanel climbed out the window first then i tossed both bags of money down to her. After the bags were out safely, i got ready to climb out the window.

"Where the fuck you think you think you going bitch" i heard someone say as they cocked their gun. I spun around quickly and kicked the gun out of his hand. Before he could react, i removed my AK from my back and sprayed him with bullets. He hit the floor with a loud thud and sighed in relief. Before anyone else could show up, i jumped out the window and landed on my feet. Me and chanel each grabbed a bag and took off running towards the van

Once we reached the van and the duffle bags had been put inside the trunk, i took out my phone and called capo. "We're good" i said then hung up. Five minutes later we saw the boys running towards the van.  As soon as they were in, chanel started the car and drove off. "Where's mike?" i asked. Travie looked down and shook his head and i knew he was dead.

We kept driving until we reached a truck stop where chanel had left another van for us. We exited the vehicle and i sprayed everything down with bleach. We had all been wearing gloves but i wasnt willing to take any chances, after i was done we ditched the old van in the parking lot and headed back to the motel.

When we got back to the motel i opened the bags and dumped all the money on the bed. "We fucking did it " i said in disbelief. The boys looked down at the money and grinned. They worked hard tonight. I handed each of the boys twenty stacks. I decided to double their pay since they took most of the risk and we lost mike.

"Good job tonight everybody, we just successfully robbed the most powerful nigga in Miami and made a clean get away. Not many niggas around here can say they pulled some shit like that off and actually lived to tell the tale.... We may have gotten away tonight but don't think they won't go looking for us. That means don't go out there in the streets flashing money around when you were just broke yesterday. We have to stay low key, until shit dies down... The night wasn't a complete success though. We lost mike... but he died for us and for that...we owe him everything." everyone nodded their heads in agreement

"Okay it's been a long night so everyone go home and get some rest. I'll be in touch" Everyone except chanel grabbed their money and left.

After everyone was gone, chanel came and sat down beside me on the bed. We both sat there in silence for awhile and then she turned to face me."We fucking did it" she nudged me and grinned. I grinned back and we both busted out laughing until we had tears streaming down our faces. I couldn't believe we actually did it.

*

*

*

*A/N : okay so something went wrong with the last chapter i updated and some people weren't able to veiw the whole chapter, I also uploaded pictures of the main characters. It should be fixed by now so if you didn't get a chance to read the rest of chapter nine please do so and dont forget to vote and comment, please and thank you :) anyways i'll be updating another short chapter later on tonight  and then another long one tomorrow. Thanks for reading !