Chapter 4: Your New Home

The next day

Elle had been on the plane for what seemed like an eternity and after five long hours they were finally landing. When the plane finally came to a halt the mystery man reached over and whispered "welcome to Jamaica, princess"while kissing her on the forhead. Then he picked up a sleeping elle and carried her off of the plane.

A few hours later

When elle awoke she was lying in a huge pink canopy bed. The room she was in was bigger than her old apartment. The walls were dark pink with black polka dots all over and the furniture was black with pink accents to match the color scheme.

The smell of food urged elle out of bed. She exited her room and made her way down the long winding staircase. As she made her way to the kitchen she took a moment to admire the beautiful house. Everything in the house, from the furniture to to the carpet was completely white. There weren't any pictures on anywhere, but there were fine paintings on every wall. The was a white grand piano in the living room that was so spotless and shiny, no one would dare touch it.

When elle was done admiring the house she wandered into the kitchen in search of food. when she got in the kitchen she saw the tall man from the airport standing at the stove.

"Have a seat" the man said without turning around.

elle quickly sat down at the island and fidgeted with her fingers nervously. The man sat down a plate of strange looking food she had never seen before and looked at her expectantly.

she hesitantly picked up what looked like a piece of fried banana and took a bite. deciding it was okay to eat, she began to eat more of the food.

"do you know what you are eating " he asked her

she shook her head no.

"that is saltfish, ackee, and calaloo, jamaican food." he said pointing to the different foods on her plate. She had never heard of food like this before but she liked how it tasted. He waited patiently for her to finish eating then he took her plate and sat it in the sink for the maids to clean later.

The man walked over to elle and picked her up. she wrapped her arms around his neck without protest and allowed him to carry her outside. For the first time elle noticed they were on a beach. The man sat elle down in his lap and waited until she was comfortable before he began to speak.

"What is your name" he asked her

"elle" she said quietly

"I am your new uncle kaio and you will be staying with me for now on. Your old life is gone. Everyone you knew before you came here is dead to you. I am your family now. The life you had before is gone and you can never return so this is your new home." he spoke as he gestered to the beautiful beach surrounding the house.

elle nodded her head as if she understood. she knew there was no use in crying because she would never return home again. Kaio searched her eyes to see if she truly understood. He nodded his head, pleased at her lack of reaction. That would come in handy when it became time to train her.

"do you have any questions" he asked

"why did you kill him" she wondered

kaio smiled. "Because you wanted me to my darling and when you get older you will thank me, or you could curse me from depriving you of your chance to do it yourself but what's done is done" he shrugged.

"now that we have become aquainted, how about we take a walk around the beach ?" he said casually.

elle nodded her head and smiled. Kaio walked elle around the beach and gave her a tour of the house. once he was done he took her back to the room she woke up in.

"This is your room for now on. we have maids so you wont have to worry about being cleaning up however there will be a specific set of rules you will have to follow."

elle nodded her head ready to agree to whatever he asked. Kaio was being nice to her and she didnt want to do anything that would make him angry.

"The first rule is no crying, tears are for the weak and im not raising any weak bitches in my house" he spoke sternly.

elle nodded her head in agreeance repeating his words over and over in her head so she wouldnt forget them.

"Rule number: my word is law. whatever the fuck i say is what you do. No hesitation either because hesitating will get you killed."

elle nodded again even though his words scared her a little but she didnt want him to think she couldnt follow his rules so she took heed to his words.

"The third and last rule is, show no fear. i meant what i said about not raising any weak bitches. never let a motherfucker see you sweat , no matter what. If you gone come up from under me and carry my name you can't be no weak scary ass bitch. When the time comes, and trust me it'll come soon, it'll be time for you to grow up and take your destiny into your own hands and there wont be time for tears. You hear me ?"

"Yes" elle said while digesting all he had told her, making sure to remember every word.

Pleased with her answer, kaoi smiled and bent down so that he could look elle in her eyes. He held his hand out to her and without any fear or hesitation, elle put her tiny hand in his and they shook on it.