Chapter 3: Pay day

The next morning elle awoke to tasha standing over her. She hadn't meant to watch her sleep but she couldnt help but admire how angelic and peaceful elle looked while she slept.

"i'm glad you're awake, you have a big day ahead of you so lets go get you ready" tasha said while reaching down to help elle stand up.

She led elle to the bathroom and handed her everything she would need to do her hygiene. When elle was finished in the bathroom tasha gave her a big t shirt to wear while she did her hair.

Tasha sat elle down in a chair and began to spray her newly blond hair with a mixture of water and conditioner. After she applied the mixture to her head, tasha plugged in the blow dryer and hooked the diffuser to it. She carefully began to diffuse small sections of curls until elle's hair was dry. When tasha was finished drying  elle's hair she allowed her to carefully remove the t shirt and put on the clothes she had laid out for her.

When elle was done getting dressed she stood in front of the mirror and looked at herself. She had on a white t shirt dress and a pair of pink, orange, and green striped leggings. She had on the same sandals tasha had given her before. To tie the outfit together, tasha placed a headband with a pink bow in elle's hair. When they were finished, tasha took elle down the stairs where mac was waiting for her. He handed tasha a few hundreds and she quickly  stuffed them in her pocket.

Tasha turned to elle and squated down so they were face to face. "goodbye pretty girl" she said while giving the little girl a small hug.

"Aite enough of that shit, we have somewhere to be." mac said in an annoyed voice. Mac began leading elle to the car he had parked outside. Tasha took one last look at elle as mac pushed her in the car and shook her head. She had no clue what mac's plans were for her but she knew  elle's life would never be the same after this.

Elle sat in the backseat of the van and watched the trees pass by out the window.

"Where are you taking me"  elle wondered out loud. Elle knew better than to ask mac questions but she couldn't stop herself.

Mac looked at elle in his rearveiw mirror "It's time for you to pay off your daddy's debt" he said while grinning.

After driving for an hour, mac pulls into the small airport and turns the car off. He looks back at elle and she squirms under his gaze.

"aite listen up, you better be on your best damn behavior while im doing this deal because if you fuck this up and i dont get my money i wont hesitate to put a bullet in yo little ass just like i did your pops, do you understand ?" he asked while looking at her menacingly

elle shook her head yes and wiped a few tears that had fallen from her eyes.

satisfied with her apparent fear, mac stepped out the car and closed the door. He walked around the other side of the car and got elle out. They waited outside the car for a few moments when a black truck with tinted windows pulled up and out stepped the the man mac had been waiting on.

The man that got out of the car was taller than any man elle had ever seen. He was 6'6, with very dark skin and dreads that came past his shoulder blades. His tall muscular frame clothed in an black armani suit made him intimidating. The unknown man made his way over to mac and elle and stopped when he stood directly in front of them.

The man removed his shades and smiled at down at elle.

"she's much prettier in person" he said while studying the little girl in front of him.

"do you have my money?" mac spoke rudely

The man tore his gaze off of elle and looked at mac with annoyance. The man gave a signal and one of his workers came over and dropped a bag of money at mac's feet. Mac checked the inside of the bag and made sure all his money was there, then he roughly pushed elle to the man.  The man gently reached for elle's hand and pulled her beside him.

Mac grabbed the bag and grinned. "it was a pleasure doing business with you" he said.

The man grinned back at mac and pulled out his glock and fired two shots in mac's skull, splattering blood all over the van behind him. "The pleasure was all mine" he said omniously.

elle was horrifed as she watched pieces of mac's brain and skull slide down the side of the van.

The man next to elle smoothed down his suit and turned to elle, wiping the few drops of blood that had got on her off of her face and said "your welcome sweetheart". Then he grabbed her hand and led her to the private jet that was waiting on them.