CHAPTER1

SIX YEARS AGO

"I will always love you, Kat." Will whispered in my ear, kissing my temple as we lay in his bed. Moments like these are what kept me sane. With all the drama of my life, my moments with Will were treasured. My father wanted me to be his good little servant and do whatever he wanted. My father had called me into his office three weeks ago and demanded I date some guts son in hopes of nailing him a deal with the guys father. I was mad and hurt because the guy was closer to my older sister's age but my father didn't ask her because he didn't want to 'put her through that'. When I refused he told me I was a disgrace to the family.

I had been dating Will for over a year now and he never met my family or knew they were. he was twenty-one and I was eighteen. We would talk about our future together, how we would get married have kids a boy named Alexander or Andrew and a girl named Alessandria as those were our middle names.

From an outsider's point of view my life was perfect. When in reality it wasn't. My family was old money and my father revelled in it and my mother let him. My father wanted perfect everything, perfect wife, perfect children, perfect home. My sister had been president of every club in and out of school she was allowed to, even some she wasn't. In return I had to take dance and language classes. By the age of ten I was fluent in Italian, Russian, French, Spanish, German, Greek, Japanese and Chinese. Languages came easy to me and I loved dancing, so I was happy with the classes. Then the classes and being able to express myself were an escape, but now Will was my escape.

"I love you too, Will, always and forever."

"Always and forever." He repeated.

I kissed his temple and snuggled closer into his arms. I glanced over his shoulder at the clock. When I saw the time I panicked. " Shit! Shit, shit, shit,shittttt!" I got off the bed scrambling to pick up my clothes. My parents were hosting a dinner party tonight and they expected me to be there. My father already thought I was some sort of rebel because I didn't always agree with his opinions. If I was late he would blow his top. Will leaned up on his elbows to stare at me.

"What's the matter?" He asked tossing me my shirt. Snatching it out of the air I put it on and began searching for my shoes.

"My parents' dinner party i'm going to be late if I dont leave now. Dad is going to freak. He's already mad at me for missing the last one." He reached into his night stand and took out a jewelry box. "Well, before you go, I got you something", he said handing me the box. I snapped it open and inside was a heart locket. It was gold and lined with diamonds. It was gorgeous.

"Look at the back." I flipped over the heart to see words engraved into it.
Always & Forever MP+KD

Tears came to my eyes. "I love it Will, and I love you". I leaned over the bed and kissed him. It was meant to be slow, short and sweet, but that changed when he wrapped his arms tighter around me and pushed his tongue into my mouth. I fell onto the bed on top of him. Now I definitely will be late to dinner.

~~~~~~~~~~

When I arrived home the guard at the gate, George, said he'll park my car so I would have more time. I gave him a thank you smile. I snuck upstairs to my room, careful not to run into my father or my mother. When I reached the top of the stairs Wendy ,the housekeeper, hustled me into my room.

"Your late Ms.Katerina." she said with her English accent. Wendy was always covering me. I loved her for it.

"I know. I'm sorry." was my hasty reply. Within thirty minutes my wavy black hair was straightened and pinned up because my father preferred it that way. He said let down, curly hair was messy, but Will said he loved my long curly hair. I was wearing a blue dress that hung to my knees with black pumps. I entered the ballroom and dinner was about to be served.

"Everyone, if you would please follow me to the dining room." my mother's voice rang out as she walked to the dining room, her green, sparkling dress flowing to the floor behind her perfectly as she walked. She was truly a sight to see with her violet eyes and black hair which was pinned up off her shoulders, tightly to the top of her head. We inherited my mother's features but Kaitlyn got my father's brown eyes.

Kaitlyn brushed past me on our way to the dining room,"Someone's in trouble." She smirked at me and kept on walking. It was then my eyes connected to my father's cold, hard, angry ones, which were currently glaring at me. I hurried into the room dropping my eyes from his. After the party and I was in my room, when the door burst open making me jump."That stunt you pulled with unacceptable." My father stood before me, his eyes blazing with anger.

" Sorry I lost track of time. It won't happen again." I turned away from him, focusing my eyes on the fashion magazine in my hands. I wanted to be a fashion designer but my father didn't approve. He turned his nose up at me." You're right it won't. Pack your stuff and get out." This surprised me now. I mean we never saw eye to eye but I never thought he'd kick me out.

" What?" I asked wide eyed "You can't be serious." He wouldn't, would he?

" I thought I made myself clear. Your crap has gone too far now. So get out." Tears sprung to my eyes but I pushed them back. " How is being late to one dinner too much crap and besides, where am I supposed to go?" The heartless man in front of me looked at me and said "I don't care, now you have ten minutes before I have you removed from this property." The tears I were holding in now sprung free and ran down my face once I realized he wasn't kidding around. I grabbed a suitcase and threw as many clothes as a I could in it then grabbed the money I was saving up and walked out of the room. My mother was at the bottom of the stair case when I reached it. "Giovanni? You kicked her out? How could you? She's our daughter."

I had never seen my mother speak up to my father like that. She usually just let things slide." if you let this happen I will never forgive you for this Giovanni. Never!"

" She will not stay here no matter what you say Teresa. You'll learn to forgive me." My mother let out an outraged cry as tears fell from her eyes and ran up the stairs. As much as I didn't agree with my mother being a push over, we were close. As I turned to look over my shoulder at the door I saw a Kaitlyn standing there staring at me with a blank facial expression. As I left she said they're watching and did nothing as my father slam the door in my face.

~~~~~~~
Photo of locket above.

PLEASE
COMMENT
&
VOTE
THANK YOU

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Liyah~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Always & Foreverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें