Chapter 11

We all entered the restaurant and immediately, calmness washed over me. I missed being here. Nothing had changed. Everything was the same, down to the dingy red walls, the circular chipped, wooden tables and wooden chairs. The hard wood floors still had that same creaking board by hostess table. And they had the same staff, except maybe the new hostess.

Bello was owned and run by Mr and Mrs. Giordano. They were a nice couple around the age of fifty. They loved spoiling Will and I.

We were seated at a table in the corner and unfortunately, I ended up next to the man who wanted to kill me. I was dragged out of my thoughts as a loud voice rang through the restaurant.

"No, no no no. I must be seeing things. It cant be Katerina and William. Devo essere pazzo." (I must be crazy) Mrs.G exclaimed. That was Mrs.G, the ever dramatic one.

I stood up as she neared the table.

"It's great to see you Mrs.G." I said as she all but dragged me into a hug. I heard a noise behind me. A scoff. The tall woman lifted her head from my shoulder and glared at Will.

"William Alexander Andrew D'beau dont make me come get you. Get over here.Vorrei che uno schiaffo sia stupido ma la donna non meritano di essere colpito così posso saldare il William. (I would slap you both silly but a woman doesnt deserve to be hit so i might settle for you William.)" She scolded.

Will stood from his chair and walked to her other side. She pulled us both into another one of her suffocating hugs. Over her shoulder I could see everyone looking at us confused except for Jase. Mrs.G gasped and pulled back.

"MARCO! COME QUICK!" She yelled. Mr.G came stumbling through the back doors.

"What? What? Is the place being robbed?"

"No you idiot. Look." She said pointing at us. His eyes widened.

"Well atleast we know your not dead." He said drawing us into a hug.

A throat clearing behind us made us break apart.

"Do you think we can order now?" Kaitlyn asked rudely. Mrs.G's face twisted with immediate dislike but she plastered a fake smile on her face and said "Sure. What would you like?"

After everyone placed their order, Mrs.G walked away but not before muttering 'Puttana mi piacerebbe uno schiaffo suo se non ero una donna.' (Bitch I'd slap her if I wasnt a lady.) under her breath. I tried to stiffle my laugh and saw Will doing the same. That immediately stopped when he saw me looking at him.

Ten minutes later our food arrived but mine and Will's weren't what we ordered. It was what we used to order. It was linguine and meatballs with cheese sauce for me and fettuccine with chicken strips in a pineapple spice glaze. I loved the linguine but I only liked meatballs when will made them and Will hated pineapple but loved the fetticcine. So we would switch, I would give him my meatballs and he would give me his chicken strips. We had once asked Mrs.G why they didn't just give me the chicken strips and linguine and him the meatballs and fetticcine. They said they just loved seeing us compromise...and it wasn't on the menu.

I sat staring at the dish for a minute before I picked up my fork and pushing the meatballs to the side. I glanced to my side to see Will had pushed his chicken strips aside and was eating. I was OCD about food. I needed everything I ate on my plate, and anything I didn't off.

I sat quietly, listening to the chatter around me as people ate. I heard a sigh come from beside me and then my plate was taken from infront of me. I glanced at Will to see him giving me his chicken and taking my meatballs. He placed my plate back infront of me without a word.