Chapter 14

I went downstairs after getting ready and found the guys dressed and waiting.

"Where are the girls?"

At the sound of my voice the guys turned to me and their jaws dropped. I was wearing a black halter v-neck skater dress. The V of the dress was deep exposing the swell of my breast, stopping an inch above my navel, then flowed to mid thigh. It was paired with black ankle boots with a red six inch heel. My hair was in its natural messy shiny curls and flowed down my back. My eyes were done in a smoky cat eye and my lips scarlet red.

I was surprised to see even Will staring at me seeing as how he has a deep rooted hatred for me now.
"Damn KitKat. " Jake said." If only you weren't off limits. "
I raised my brow at him and shook my head.

I looked them over and they were all dressed up in jeans and plain T-shirts. My eyes landed on Will and my breath caught in my throat.

He was wearing a white muscle T-shirt and dark jeans with a leather jacket. His hair was messy as usual. Simple but soooo hot.

I looked away from a smirking Will when I realized I had been caught staring. My cheeks heated up as the blush spread across them.
We waited for the girls for another five minutes before they showed all looking gorgeous in their own way. While all the other girls looked like they were going clubbing, Kaitlyn had on a black straight skirt and a blue long sleeve blouse. She looked good, but she looked like she was going to work.

I had always admired the fact that she was who she wanted to be, not who society wanted her to be. Society excluding our parents. She was always the favorite. The perfect student, perfect daughter, perfect human being and she hated the fact that I didn't try to be. I mean what was the point, everyone loved her and I was invisible. Except when i was with will. The world only needed one Kaitlyn. No one could live up to her.

~~~~~~~~

We arrived at the club after grabbing a bite to eat. Strobe lights of all colors flashed across the crowded room, bathing the clubbers in buts of lights as they grinded against each other. The Weeknd's Often blasted from the big speakers as we squeezed through the sweaty bodies. At the bar it was crowded with drunk individuals looking to out drink each other and persons now starting their night, like us.

We waited for ten minutes until I heard the bartender tell someone, in his thick Italian accent, to give him a sec. An idea formed in my head. I hadn't done it in years but I wanted to have fun and I couldn't do that without a drink in my system.

I leaned against the counter and asked in Italian "What's a girl gotta do to get a drink?" My finger already twirling my hair.
Behind me Brittany scoffed muttering "Like that will work."

Ignoring her I said "I mean... Never mind... I'll just go." I turned to walk away when the bartender said "Whats wrong, belle. You look sad."

"It's just... I was not expecting it to be this p. Got first vacation in years and I want fun time, si." I had realized a long time ago when talking to persons who had to learn English, that messing up yours made them subconsciously more accepting of you.

"I know feeling si."
"si. I met the kind people short days ago. Real nice to me. Wanted to thank them with fun night."
He finished the drink he was making and turned to me.
"Wouldn't want to keep pretty lady waiting, si? What you have?"

An hour later I was dancing in the middle of the dance floor with these girls I just met. They were the partying type and were fun. Suddenly the blonde Faith looked over my shoulder and said" Hot damn."

"What?" I asked still dancing.
"There's this seriously hot guy staring in this direction. To bad he looks taken."

I turned around to see Will standing to the side with Kaitlyn, drink in hand untouched. That didn't seem like Will and why would Kaitlyn plan clubbing if she was just going to stand around doing nothing? An idea can to my mind and before I could talk myself out of it, I turned to Faith, Charlotte and Daisy smirking.

"Ladies I'll be back." With that I made my way over to them.
"Kaitlyn can I borrow Will for a moment?" Without waiting for a reply I grabbed an unsuspecting Will and dragged him to the dance floor. Wrapping my arms around his neck I tip-toed and whispered in his ear. "Can we call a truce? Please?" I felt his body stiffened even more. "Your about to... to marry...marry my sister. Can you please just stop freezing me out? You were my best friend and i regret leaving without saying goodbye but can we please move on? I'm not asking you to forgive me yet, just try." His arms came around me as we danced.
"Fine." His voice was strained and as I looked up his face held something I haven't seen since I've been back. A genuine smile.
"We were friends before we dated and we can be friends after."
A smile lit up my face ad those words left his lips. "Best friends?"
"Best friends." He confirmed as he spun me around.

Later that night in bed I thought of Will as I got ready for bed. We had fallen right back into our friendship quite easily. It was fantastic. But I felt devastated. The man I love.... is getting married soon.... and not to me... But my sister... and I'm the maid of honor. Ugh. Life sucked. I snuggled into bed and dialed the number of the only persons I knew would cheer me up.

"Mommy!!! "
~~~~~~~~~~Liyah~~~~~~~~
Kat's dress above.

THANK
YOU
PLEASE
VOTE
&
COMMENT

A/N: THIS IS DEDICATED TO MY GOOD FRIEND VICTORIOUSLY321. PLEASE GO CHECK OUT HER BOOK VAMPIRE REALM.