Chapter Eleven

A/N Hello my fellow Wattpadians. Long time no see, huh? Well allow me to explain myself. I've written this story. As in, it's complete. All I have to do is post it for others to read. However, I don't feel comfortable posting my hard work and having people not even bother commenting or voting which is much easier. As a longtime wattpader, I  can say that it isn't easy to comment at first but once you start its insanely funny. I comment on every story I read and it's become my favorite thing about this site/app. And they aren't annoyingly long ones that took forever to write- They're just comments. Funny, witty, and cute. Please don't be afraid t comment. This is a safe place :) lol. To help you feel comfortable commenting, here's a question: What's your favorite movie moment of all time?

-MUSIC2MAX

SONG:

HARD OUT HERE by LILY ALLEN
« « « « « « « « « « « « «

• Samantha Reid•

« « « « « « « « « « « « «

CHAPTER ELEVEN : OPERATION B.D.T.P.P.

Monday, Sept. 23rd

"Wow."

"I know."

Nica seemed to think to herself for a very long time.

"Well, it's not like we won't win in the end, the two of us."

I smiled, noticing how her thoughts always seemed to mirror mine.

"But what about after? When you press that button...When the case is solved...."

I nodded. Our thoughts were the same again. "I don't know. Maybe they'll pardon us because we got Mackey locked up."

She shook her head. "Unlikely."

"But it's our only hope. Besides," I shook off the negativity. "I know for a fact that we'll be spies together one day. I can almost see it."

Nica's entire face lit up. She trusted my eerie intuition more than I did. "Then I believe you."

"Awesome."

She laughed at my bored tone. Our conversations always seemed to end with a sarcastic comment from me. But this conversation wasn't quite over just yet.

"Take these."

I gestured for her to extend her hand and I dropped my gift to her in it. If we were really partners, it was only fair that I shared with her.

"Contact lenses?" Nica looked at me like I'd lost my mind.

"Don't you remember? They're camera contacts. You can take video of everything you see."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

Behind her nonchalance, I could see the wonder and gratitude swimming in her deep black eyes. "Thanks."

Nica managed to make her voice closed off and distant.

"Uh-huh."

We parted ways as ways as we would until fourth period.

We also shared lunch, which would be dicey. How terrified would my fake friends be of my new best friend? Perhaps they'd get lucky and Nica would decide to fake befriend them as well. I didn't care either way as long as I kept getting cookies.

Interestingly, we were both given Mr. Mackey for eighth period. I hadn't even noticed her there, being so busy hating Aaron and Mackey.

It was like destiny. We were meant to bring down that pathetic pedo together.