Chapter 2

RECAP:

"I told you to be quiet about it!" he says towards Skylynn. "Oops." Skylynn says as I put her down and she runs over to Nash and whispers (a little too loudly,) "Can I tell her now?" "No... okay fineee" says Nash. Skylynn runs over to me and says...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 2~

"Nash is taking you to Magcon with him this weekend!"

Theres a moment of silence. "...Surprise!" Nash says.

I can literally scream right now. I've been asking to go to Magcon with him for months now! A huge smile appears on my face, as I walk over to him to give him a huge hug.

"Thank you, Thank You, THANK YOU!" I say as I throw my arms around him.

"I know you've been wanting to go for awhile, and I thought it would be a good time to bring you. Plus... we're going to San Diego!" Nash says.

When I pull away from the hug, I turn around and see that Hayes is sitting at the table, shoving bacon and eggs into his mouth.

"It's about time you get up!" Will says as he slaps Hayes on the back, causing him to spit out some of the food in his mouth.

Taking one more bite, he gets up to grab his back pack. I grab my bag and a piece of toast, and Nash, Hayes, and I say bye to our parents and Will and Skylynn, and we head out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its so short! I hope you guys enjoyed the book so far! I'll try to update soon!

See you soon!

-t