Chapter 34

The sounds of yelling woke the women the next morning. Grace climbed to her feet and reached for her robe. When she slipped out into the hall Liza got up to go to the bathroom. She pulled on her sweats and t-shirt from the night before and went in search of Grace, finding her in the kitchen cutting up strawberries.

She kissed the side of her head as she passed her on the way to the fridge to get a bottle of water, "What are they arguing about?"

"They overslept because one thought the other set the alarm but evidently neither set it." Grace answered.

Liza stood next to Grace, one hand on Grace's lower back, she grabbed a couple of pieces of the fruit. After eating one herself she then fed the other to Grace.

"Do you want to go out to breakfast?" Liza asked.

"We can go to breakfast if you want and just take this with us later. There isn't any room service where we're going."

As Grace was talking Liza moved behind her, kissed her neck and shoulders. "No room service? Where are we going?"

"You'll see." Grace responded, tilting her head to the side to give Liza more access to her neck. "We'll need to do some grocery shopping on the way."

"Okay, how about we go back to bed." She kissed Grace's neck, "Then we'll shower and dress." Placing her hands on Grace's hips she pressed into her trapping her between the counter and her body. "Then we can go shopping for a tablet and groceries before we go to where we're staying. I want to see how many times I can make you moan my name before we go to the party. I have the flavored oil in the truck." She reached around until she found the opening and Grace's robe, running her hand across her bare stomach.

"Let me put this away and I'll meet you in the bedroom." Grace answered breathlessly.

The thought of days or weeks without the taste or touch of Grace had Liza feeling very needy and frustrated all of a sudden. She craved Grace as though she was an addiction she couldn't get enough of. She desperately wanted to hear the redhead cry out for her, to feel her body heat with desire. So as soon as Grace closed the bedroom door Liza backed her up against it and untied her robe. She bent down to lightly bite a nipple before pulling it into her mouth.

One hand gripping the doorknob, Grace fisted her other hand and Liza's hair. "Liza!" Grace breathed out laboriously. Her legs were trembling and her whole body felt on fire.

Liza ran her hands down Grace's sides, over her hips. Gently squeezing and pulling. Releasing Grace's nipple she then nipped and sucked every inch of skin up to Grace's lips. She sucked Grace's bottom lip into her mouth then released it to pull back to look into desire filled green eyes. She leaned down and grabbed Grace's thighs, lifting her up, she braced her against the door. Grace wrapped her legs around Liza's waist and fisted her hands in the brunette's hair.

Sliding her hands back up to Grace's hips, then around to her butt, pulling her in closer. She groaned when Grace bit her bottom lip, pulling it into her mouth. Liza turned away from the door toward the pallet on the floor and slowly lowered Grace down. She hovered over the redhead, straddling one thigh. Leaving her mouth she nipped, licked and sucked her way down to Grace's breast, marking her skin as she went.

Grace dropped her hands to her sides, fisting them in the blankets as Liza tortured her body. She arched up when Liza drew her other nipple into her mouth. Liza ran her hands down over Grace's torso, one stopping to roll her other nipple between thumb and finger while her other hand continued down over her stomach. Sliding her hand down further, she used her fingers to tease at Grace's entrance.

"Liza!" Grace gasped, fisting one hand in Liza's hair.

The brunette used the heel of her hand to apply pressure to Grace's clit as she thrusted her fingers inside.