Chapter 20

Grace was the first to wake for a change. With early dawn light coming through the window, she took advantage of the opportunity to watch the brunette sleep. Liza was on her stomach facing away with the sheet half covering her. After a few moments Grace slipped from the bed, found her robe and slipped it on as she quietly left the room. She stopped off in the bathroom before making her way to the kitchen. She turned on the coffee pot and grabbed a bottle of water to take back upstairs.

Liza hadn't moved while Grace was gone. After drinking several swallows of water, Grace set the bottle on the bedside table. She slipped her robe off, letting it fall to the floor, then knelt on the bed next to Liza.

Starting at the back of Liza's neck, Grace trailed soft kisses down the brunette's back. Just as Grace made it to Liza's hips and lower back, Liza stretched and rolled on to her back.

Sitting up, Liza said, "Morning love!"

Grace smiled, "Morning," returning the kiss. Urging Liza back down, Grace slowly deepened the kiss. She sucked Liza's bottom lip into her mouth, causing the brunette to moan. Grace then moved down Liza's neck, slowly over her collarbone, down to her breasts. Drawing in one aroused nipple before releasing it to draw in the other. Replacing her mouth with her hands on Liza's breasts, she continued down Liza's body with her mouth, trailing open mouthed kisses as she went.

"Grace! Please!" Liza begged as she fisted her hands in the sheets.

Grace smiled against the warm skin of Liza's hip as she continued her torturous descent with her mouth, followed by her hands. The redhead proceeded down one thigh and reversed course up the other, all the while drifting closer to where Liza craved her attention most.

When she teased her way passed and then up the brunette's stomach, Liza begged again, "Babe, please!"

Moving to kneel above her, Grace drew a nipple in her mouth as she nudged Liza's legs apart with her knee. Her own arousal grew when Liza raised her hips up to meet Grace's. Continuing up, Grace lightly bit Liza's bottom lip before sucking it into her mouth.

Grace laughed when Liza managed to roll them, reversing their positions. "My turn to tease!" Liza growled before she nipped at the sensitive spot below Grace's ear, causing the redhead to moan.

Liza cried out in Grace's neck when she reached between them and found her way to Liza's core, slipping her fingers into the brunette's folds. Liza pushed away, out of Grace's reach.

"It's my turn!" Liza repeated playfully.

When Grace tried to reach for the brunette again, Liza grabbed her hands. Holding them in one hand above Grace's head, Liza leaned down to lightly kiss Grace's forehead, nose and each cheek before releasing her hands and moving down Grace's body. Liza in turn drew each nipple into her mouth as she slowly caressed Grace's body with her hands.

Grace shot upward when Liza sat up and inserted her fingers into the redhead. Grace sought and claimed Liza's lips hungrily. Breaking away for air, she laid back down only to arch her body upward when Liza increased the pressure of her curling fingers, causing the tension in Grace's body to immediately increase.

Liza moved to straddle Grace's thigh, sliding into her hips as close as she could get. She matched the thrusts of her hips to the movements of her fingers inside of Grace when the redhead started to buck against her. Syncing their movements, the tension in both women climbed.

Grace reached for Liza's hand, laced their fingers together. Liza felt Grace's walls tighten around her fingers just before the redhead's body stiffened, causing her thigh muscles to tighten and giving Liza the extra friction she needed for her own release. After riding out her orgasim she collapsed across Grace's body, half on, half off; panting. When her breathing regulated she shifted so that she was between Grace's legs, using her stomach as a pillow. The women laid there together quiet and content while Grace ran her fingers through Liza's hair.