"I thought you were going back to bed." Grace said.

"I'm allergic to being in bed alone."

Grace laughed, "Allergic?"

"Yes. I can't be in bed without you." Liza replied.

"What's the treatment?" Grace asked as Liza trailed kisses down her neck then changed sides.

"You have to stay in bed with me."

"We'll go back to bed after breakfast." Grace said.

"Promise?" Liza asked before taking the bite Grace offered. She caught the redhead's hand before she could pull it away. Holding it in place, she drew Grace's thumb into her mouth.

Grace cleared her throat, "Promise." It still came out in a husky whisper.

"Delicious." Liza said, looking in Grace's eyes.

"My thumb or the ham?"

"The ham of course." Liza laughed, ducking back out of the way when Grace tried to playfully slap at her.

"Careful or you'll be in bed alone after breakfast." Grace jokingly replied as she went back to cutting the ham.

Liza got the juice out of the fridge to pour them both a glass. Standing next to Grace, she said quietly "Babe, you know there isn't a part of your body that isn't delicious."

Moving to get the eggs out of the fridge Grace replied, "I don't know if your silver tongue will get you out of this one."

"We'll see about that!" Liza said before taking a drink of her juice. She leaned against the counter and watched Grace beat eggs in a bowl as a frying pan heated on the stove.

Grace looked at Liza after she poured the beaten eggs into the pan, "What are you smiling about?"

Liza shrugged, "You're cooking me breakfast."

"So?"

"You've never cooked for me before."

Grace thought about it for a moment, "Yes I have. I made breakfast in Lincoln."

"Not for just me, like this."

"Like what?"

Liza shrugged, "Domestic like."

While the egg cooked Grace got some grapes from the fridge to wash and Liza got out the bread and butter to make toast. Liza watched as Grace flipped the pan size egg over and began filling it with ham, onions and cheese. She folded it in half, topped it with a little more cheese, put a lid on the pan and set it aside.

Getting out two plates Grace cut the omelette in half and dished it out onto the plates. The two women sat down together. After they ate they shared the cleanup.

"What do you want to do today?" Grace asked as she finished washing the dishes.

"You tell me. I'm not supposed to have any physical activity." Liza answered, rinsing the last dish then placing it in the drainer.

"Want to go fishing?" Grace asked as she led the way out of the kitchen.

"The water is too muddy on the river right now."

"Suggestions?" Grace asked as they entered their room.

"As a matter of fact, I believe I have to redeem my silver tongue status." Liza said as she backed Grace on to the bed.

"Hey, you're supposed to be taking it easy remember?"

Straddling the redhead's hips, "Then just let me have my way." She very passionately claimed Grace's lips.