"You're not going alone are you?" Cali inquired.

"No, I'm going." Grace said. Reaching for a few grapes from the bowl. Liza squeezed Grace's leg lightly as she watched her pop one into her mouth. Grace turned to look at Liza with a knowing smile and Liza fisted her other hand into Grace's shorts at the back of her waist.

Liza plucked a strawberry out of the bowl and bit into it. "He shouldn't be a problem. Baxter told me he's been seeing someone and she's usually there on the weekends." She looked at Grace as she ate the other half of the strawberry, licking the juice from her thumb.

Grace laid her head down on her raised knee facing Liza. Locking eyes, she reached behind her and squeezed Liza's thigh. Liza cleared her throat as she reached for the glass of juice. She took a drink before she handed the glass to Grace.

"I had to stop by there yesterday because he kept calling in. He made it personal as soon as we got out of the truck so we left. Deputy Matthews wrote the report." She put the glass back on the nightstand when Grace handed it back to her. "Speaking of work, does Mike hang out with Dennis a lot?"

"I know Dennis has been around the shop a lot. He comes into the bar with him at least two nights a week. Why?" Cali finally made her way over to sit on the bed.

"I'm not supposed to talk about it but I have to protect mine." Liza stated.

Jess nodded then said, "So, everything stays in this room."

"If you have any way of getting Mike to stay away from him then do it. He is big time bad news." Liza begged. "I can't talk to Mike about it, he wouldn't believe me anyway. But I have to try to protect you."

"I don't want you to do anything to lose your job either." Cali responded, grabbing Liza's hand.

"I won't, but you guys all come first." Liza squeezed her fingers.

"Okay, on a different note. Liza, get some color in this room. Even the Army decorates better than you do." Cali joked.

"Thanks, I'll get right on that." Liza laughed.

"Alright let's go. I have some things to do in town." Jess said as she stood and made her way to the door.

Cali patted Grace's knee before she stood and left the room. Closing the door behind her.

"It is rather drab in here." Grace agreed.

"Decorate all you want." Liza said, grabbing Grace's legs and turning her to face her. She grabbed Grace by her hips urging her closer so that they were sitting between each other's legs.

"I just might."

"I'll get you money from the bank, you can shop away." Liza whispered as she caressed her legs from knee to hip.

"Have any requests?" Graced asked as Liza nuzzled her neck.

"No flowers. Lots of blue or dark green. I love seeing you in those colors. Highlights your eyes." Liza pulled Grace's shirt over her head. "Probably need a new mattress." Liza said before she suckled a nipple into her mouth.

"Whole bed." Grace moaned.

Liza moved to her other breast, "As long as it's on the floor I don't care."

"Why?"

"Grace." Liza said as she managed to change their positions so that Grace was on her back.

"What?"

"Shut up." Liza kissed her passionately.

They pulled up at Rodger Dawes' house later that afternoon. Rodger stepped out onto the porch as Grace stepped aside to let Liza out of the truck. He leaned against a porch post and just watched.