▪ When Your Ex Shows Up ▪

(ooooo shoot)

ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦

You and Natsu were taking a "calm" walk through the park. Calm as in, he was looking around at everything...seeing what he could eat. The pink haired dragon slayer picked up a flower and stuffed it in his mouth.

"lwets hwope it's nwot poiswoned." He mumbles, as you laugh at him. A dark shadow looms above you, as you look up to see what it was.

Your ex. A shadow magic mage, who could turn the whole sky dark at will.

"Natsu, let's go-" You started to say, as the shadow turned into a human. The man appeared next to you, pulling you from Natsu.

"Miss me Baby?" He asks, pulling you close to him.

"Ew no." You reply, growling and pulling away.

Natsu looks up, the flower still in his mouth.

"Hey who are ya?" He gets up in the dude's face, an intimidating stare planted on Natsu's face.

Fire was radiating off of him.

To say the least, your ex was scared. Very much so...

He peed his pants and disappeared into the shadows.

𝔾𝕣𝕒𝕪:

You and Gray were going ice skating today. It was just a small date he had proposed, but you agreed because..who wouldn't? You got the the rink, looking around at the place. It was themed for Valentine's day. Pink and red hearts surrounded the place, while everyone in the rink looked to be having fun.

"I'm going to go get our shoes." Gray says, kissing your hand before he walks off to get the shoes. You giggled a bit at the gentleman interaction.

Your hand was taken by someone, which put you on high alert. The hand was cold, it sent shivers up your spine. You were about to use your magic, when you were spinned around to meet a face. His icey greyish blue hair was in your face and slanted dark eyes met your (eye color) ones.

"L-lyon.." You managed to say.

"My love, I have made a grave mistake. I have come to request that you come back to me!" He states, his eyes sparkling.

"Why would I-"

Just as you were about to talk back, you spotted Gray walk over. His shirt was off, as he spotted Lyon.

"HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL, IDIOT?!" He shouts, punching Lyon straight in the face. Lyon is forced away from you and ends up in a fight with the ice queen...

You are all kicked out of the ice rink. 

𝕊𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕘: 

Sting had invited you to go out to the Sun's festival this weekend. It was a very important event during this time. It was meant to celebrate the beautiful sunset that came. Usually it came with a marketplace full of new products, food and music. It was almost time for the sunset, as you and Sting held hands. You skipped around like a child. Lector stayed by the two of you, commenting on how this was such a good idea, encouraging Sting's ego.

"Of course it was Lector, I thought of it!" You just facepalmed and shook your head.

Sting spotted some roses, smirking.
"I'll be right back, love. I need to go get something." Girls awed over your blonde haired boyfriend as he walked away.

"Hey (Y/N)!" A familiar voice called to you, which made you turn around.

"Natsu? What are you doing here?" You asked, shocked he came to such an event. You had dated him for a few months back when you were a member of Fairy Tail.

The pink haired dragon slayer came up to you with a grin, it was just him and his exceed.

"How's life going? The guild's been lonely without ya!"You giggle at his childish nature.

"It's been lovely, I have-" Just as you were about to finish, you watch as a white flash throws flowers right into Natsu's face. He repeativiely smacked the FT mage with the flowers.
"LEAVE MY GIRLFRIEND ALONE OR I'LL KILL YOU WITH FLOWERS!"

Natsu grumbled, eating the flowers.

"I was just talking to her! FIGHT ME!"

"I WILL!"

You looked at Lector and Happy, with a nod the three of you left them to go watch the sunset. 

ℝ𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖:

 Tonight you and Rogue went to the roof of the guild to look at the stars. You laid on the roof, staring up at the night sky. Rogue held your hand, admiring the stars with you. Frosch didn't want to ruin your perfect time, so he was in the guild with Lector.

"The night is so pretty."

"Like you." He mumbles, as you blush and giggle at his small flirt.

Sting came up to the roof, yelling at you guys.

"Sorry to ruin your special time, but someone is here for (Y/N)!"

With a sigh, you smiled.

"I'll be right back, ok?'

You stood up, walking down the ladder and going into the guild hall. All time stopped as your ex stood in the lobby.

"Freed...?" You slowly said his name, walking closer to him.

"(Y/N)! Hello! I've come to talk you back into coming with me."

You shook your head.

"Oh come on, Laxus misses you too!"

"No!"

He started chanting a script magic, which alerted Sting.

"HEY WHAt-"

Before he could finish, a shadow appeared in front of you. He blocked you and exploded the ground underneath your ex.

"How about no?" He says, taking a few deep breaths.