Who Helped Steal Erza's Cake With You?

Aries: Jellal

- You didn't get killed for stealing it, since Jellal has a way with words that makes Erza completely lose her mind. 

Scorpio: Mavis

-Using her magical illusion powers, she made it looked like there were hundreds of cakes there. This tricked Erza, so you could escape with the cake. 

Virgo: Rogue 

-Hahah Rogue escaped into the shadows with you, successfully stealing Erza's cake. 

Aquarius: Hibiki 

- Hibiki tells you he's got this, when he finds a very upset Erza. He tried to flirt with her. Next thing you knew, he was on the ground. You used this as a chance to run.

Cancer: Gray 

-There's no chance for you.

Pisces: Lyon

-He froze the door shut so you could grab the cake. However, Erza's anger literally melted the ice away. 

Leo: Gajeel 

-You may have gotten out safely, but Erza is now on the hunt for you both. 

Taurus: No one

-You know better than to steal Erza's cake. 

Sagittarius: Sting

-Sting blinded Erza with his light, so you could take the cake. Of course he wanted some afterwards, which you let him have. Erza is now on her way to Sabertooth. I recommend running or escaping the country.

Libra: Ichiya

-There's no possible chance for you. Ichiya tries to 'woo' Erza with his 'amazing' parfum. Guess what happened next....

Gemini: The Cake

-The cake itself was scared of being eaten by Erza, so it wanted you to take it. They were actually going to get married and the cake didn't want to be married to her.

Capricorn: Natsu

-Haha did you even think you had a chance?