Who Did You Team Up With To Assassinate Your Teacher?

What Fairytail character did you team up with to assassinate your teacher with?
■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■○■

January: Sting Eucliffe

》 It worked! Together, well you did most of the work, you defeated your teacher!

February: Jellal Fernandes

》 It didn't work. Jellal was too powerful and tried to sneak up on the teacher. He got in trouble...leaving you out of it.

March: Gray Fullbuster
》 It didn't work. Gray was too cocky and it ended up with him getting blocked everytime.

April: Lucy Heartfilia
》 It didn't work. You guys tried to seduce the teacher, catching him off guard. He was smarter and knew it, messing with the both of you after. ;)

May: Erza Scarlet
》 It worked! Erza's power and the teamwork she gained with you allowed you both to succeed. Congrats!

June: Rogue Cheney
》 It worked! Rogue was never noticed in class, so when he snuck up the first time...it actually didn't work. However he was smart and learned from it, asking you for help with his plan.

July: Loke
》 It didn't work. Did you really expect this guy to help you? He would rather flirt with you or the other girls in E class.

August: Juvia Lockser
》 It worked! Juvia was able to become one with the water, which you were able to trick your teacher with. You two work well together.

September: Natsu Dragneel
》 It didn't work. He was too busy trying to kill the teacher himself, with fire. Lots of fire.

October:  Laxus Dreyar
》 It didn't work. He tried to fight by himself, not using you as a partner. Which in the end he regretted because the teacher made a fool of him.

November: Mavis Vermillion
》 It didn't work. She came up with the perfect plan with you, trying to calculate everything. Sadly, she messed up with how fast he could move. Which made her start crying. Better comfort her boy.

December: Zeref Dragneel
》 It worked. His power was much stronger than the teacher. He was able to use you to get closer to the teacher and let his guard down. You also got to befriend all his demon buds. You're hanging out with them this Friday at 6:30.

A/N: Next will be Death Note themed and then a Future Diary one!)