Fairytail and the Duo x Reader| Fairytale

Years ago, when I was younger

(Y/N) sat at home, looking at her tv to watch the same show, everyday. She'd wait and wait. Until she finally saw the picture of the salmon haired boy appear and it made her jump. She proudly held up the Fairytail hand gesture and watched the anime.

I kinda liked, a girl I knew

She wished her life was a fairytale like theirs. As she wished, she watched. This would be repeated for nights on end. (Y/N) liked all the Fairytail guys and the Twin Dragons.

She was mine, and we were sweethearts

One night, she became theirs.

That was then, but then it's true

As she had wished, a wish came true, like a fairytale. The (h/c) girl fell asleep while watching Fairytail for the fifth time. When she awoke, she wasn't in the same bed.

I'm in love, with a fairytale

All those years she now spent in her favorite world. Those fairytales she loved came to life.

Even though it hurts

They flirted and played with her. She trained and became stronger.

Coz I don't care if I lose my mind

She felt as if this was all a dream. A long lasting dream.

I'm already cursed

A curse to fall in love here, but leave it when she wakes up.

Everyday, we started fighting

(Y/N) put this aside, as she fought along side Team Natsu, the Thunder Legion, the duo and Shadow Gear. They experienced new things together.

Every night, we fell in love

Every night, another guy would realize their feelings.

First it was Natsu, who had found her the day she came to this world. As she spent more time, they would flirt, give her gifts and invite her on dates. Gajeel was a tsundere, who would make her perform shows with him. Gray would try to use some pick up lines in secret. Juvia had always scared (Y/N). Rogue would pick flowers with Frosch for her. Sting would make sure she sits on his lap on his throne.

No one else, could make me sadder

She experienced pure sadness that she would leave. That this was all just some sort of illusion.

But no one else, could lift me high above

As she wondered, a blonde dragon slayer picked her up.

"We're going on a date (Y/n)!"

He smiled and carried her along.

I don't know, what I was doing

This world was new. Unknown and scary. They made it feel better for her. (Y/N) belonged in the world of Earthland now. Everyone else felt the same way.

When suddenly, we fell apart

She woke up from it. Back to her dark and scary apartment.

"Sting? Natsu? Gray? Rogue?"

She called out.

"Gajeel? Laxus? Freed? Loke?"

No one replied.

Nowadays, I cannot find her

The ones she left behind, searched for days. They wanted their (Y/N) back. No matter what, they would find her, if that took all their lives.

But when I do, we'll get a brand new start

No one believed (Y/N), so she sat alone in her apartment, watching Fairytail again. She wished for that experience to happen again, so she could be with them.

The guild members told the guys to start brand new. To forget about (Y/N).

I'm in love, with a fairytale

(Y/N)'s in love with a fiction.

Even though it hurts

Everytime she watches the show now, it hurts.

Coz I don't care if I lose my mind

She's lost her mind.

I'm already cursed

Like it's a curse to never see her again. They sit, waiting for her to come back from where she disappeared.

She's a fairytale, yeah

The guys are a fairytale. Never real in this world for (Y/N).

They think she existed too, they know she was there.

Even though it hurts

Everyday that goes by, is another day of forgetting about her.

While she sits at home, trying to get back.

Coz I don't care if I lose my mind

It tears her apart to leave them. Nights she'll cry, hoping that she'll come back.

The guys are convinced they've lost their minds and forget...or try to.

I'm already cursed

Fate has cursed these lovers to never see each other again.

(Let's give it happy ending xD)

The TV beeps and she watches Natsu appear again. Tears run down her face.

She's been trying to get back for months now. It was too good to be just an illusion.

(Y/N) prayed, to just get back to guys she loved.

Opening her eyes, she screamed and cried.

The doors of the guild she knew were in front of her, as she got up and walked towards them.

Her (e/c) eyes filled with clear tears, as she pushed open the doors.

A group of guys sat in a dark corner of the guild, they looked her direction.

Their faces widened with shock.

"I'm back...Did you miss me as much as I missed you?"

Without another word, she was tackled by all the guys.

"WE MISSED YOU SO MUCH (Y/N)!"

They shouted.

Makarov walked down from the stairs, to see what was going on.

"Welcome back, child."

Months Later...

I picked (whoever your fairytail senpai is) and I'm never going back to the normal world.

We live happy together...he's my everything.

I fell in love with a Fairytale and it all worked out.

(A/N: THE FEELLLSSSS! Anyways, I thought this song really connected to me and hopefully it connects to you too! ^.^ At first I wrote the story wrong, so I'll upload that part some time later this week. It is basically the opposite..kinda. This song also is one I really like because it's Zervis...and they're both adorable smol beans! Especially in the last chapter! ;,( )