Chapter 17- Good Ending

Third Person P.O.V.
It was so dark and he couldn't feel his body but I was sure I was moving. My heart I could feel that but hurts so much... What am I supposed to do? Why would Toga do this? Yamikumo where are you? I need you...

"But you already have someone Alot of someones. Actually...."

Yamikumo? Is that

"No."

Then who are y-

My head began to pound me with a splitting headache. My thoughts became cloudy again. It wasn't the first time but this time .... it hurt so much...

Third Person P.O.V.

Yamikumo lashed out Katsuki who was barely able to keep up dodging the demon. Again and again he attempted to strike before Yamikumo stopped and grabbed his own head before dropping to his own knees.

"*AAGGRRHHH* WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING!??"
Everyone was utterly confused at his actions before someone caught on.

"YOUNG MIDORIYA!?" All Might called out.

"Y-YEAA*AAGGGRR* MAKE IT STOP!" Izuku yelled in his normal voice.

Then everyone grasped on the idea of what was happening- Midoriya was fighting Yamikumo for control.

"HahahahAaHAHA DO YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO GO BACK TO THIS SCUM? THEY ABANDONED YOU! YOU WAITED FOR THEM TO SAVE YOU BUT THEY LEFT YOU TO SUFFER! EVEN THESE FOOLS CALLED VILLAINS SAW THAT!"

"No Izuku that isn't true you have believe me!" Toga yelled.

"WHY THE H-HELL SHOULD I BELIEVE YOU!??!! *AAACKGGRRRRRAH!*"

"OH PLEASE!" The demon grinned. "DO YOU EVEN THINK THEY WOULD HAVE EVEN GIVEN YOU A SECOND GLANCE IF YOU WERE STILL QUIRKLESS ? NO, NOT EVEN A SECOND IN THE LIGHT OF DAY!"

"Yami- NO- IZUKU MIDORIYA YOU KNOW IN YOUR HEART THAT IS NOT TRUE!"

"*G-GAH! JUST SHUT UP! KILL ME! KILL ME NOW!!!"