¡Chapter 3!

Midoriya's P.O.V.
I felt dead but my breathing told me other wise. He was over me doing something but I didn't care anymore. If anything it was nothing compared to the hell I went through these past months.
I felt like laughing at my stupidity so I did. I felt like crying cause of this feeling of betrayal so I did. My throat was sore but I didn't care I screamed.
They hadn't - no -They didn't come. They left me here to die.
To die. To die .
TO DIE.
I finally understood what he meant. They didn't care.
Those heroes didn't care.
He made me call him master I forgot his name long since along with so many other things.
Like what it was to be happy.
Yamikumo on the other hand was there. He was apart of me that I accepted since I realised my naivity need it to be corrected.
I saw alot of blood apparently that was all I could see for this time. He made me drink it or eat it when it came to that.
He made me a monster. I was no longer human. He stripped me of that luxury.My humanity The only thing I had at the moment. I laughed at my loss but my laughter only turned into tears.
I think my switch is broken.

Is this insanity?

After he leaves me at night I wait hours before bright eyes peak out of a corner to look at me. She was special to say the least.She wasn't scared that I'd snap at her although often did. I also often thought if her switch was broken. Maybe it was.
She brought me a mirror and food every night without fail. She wiped my tears since I couldn't reach them. I was in a straight jacket after all.
I had changed I looked more like Yamikumo than myself. His hair, his eyes but not all the way for my eyes.
One was red and one was green.
"That will change soon." My voice also changed. It was not natural.
"That's scary." She flinched.
"I know."
"Not your voice. I mean your voice is scary but look." She told me to bar my teeth and raised the mirror.
Well now another freak of change... I had fangs.

"What next a tail?" I sighed.
"Ha ha very funny. We need to work on your voice." She pouted. "Its really scary."
"Toga, you've known me for how many months now and now I start to scare you?"
"You won't hurt me." She replied seriously.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"You just won't. Anyway~" she said bouncing back. She astounds me. "I brought sandwiches oh! And chocolates!"

I chuckled at her antics.
"Open wide." She said.
I took a bite of the sandwich but spat it out immediately. It was horrible.
"What's wrong Izu-kun? I thought you liked these?"

"Its not that Toga... He must have done something to my taste." I spat.

"Oh..." She looked around and got the idea. "I get it. Wow Shiga-kun is crazy."

"Heh, says the girl talking to an experiment that could kill her." She frowned.

"Stop that." She tapped my nose before skipping away. "I'll be back. Just give me a second." She took the chocolate.

A moment later she returned with the chocolate but it looked different. It was dripping with blood.

"Here I wanna test this theory out Izu-kun." I hesitated.

"No."

"Please. Don't make me force you."
She stuck her tongue out.

"Heh. How are you gonna mak-"
She stuffed it in my mouth mid-speech.

Regrettably it tasted amazing. I couldn't help myself. It was pure bliss I even almost forgot what I was eating. Did blood always taste like this?
"Izu-kun? Stop."She giggled. I opened my eyes feeling entranced. The chocolate was already gone. My tongue was on her finger.
I felt myself blushing as I leaned back.

"I guess I was right."

"Yeah I guess you were."