Chapter 16

Third Person P.O.V.
All Might was too engaged with fighting the Nomu to actually pay attention to Todoroki and Toga's explanation of the unfolding events. All he knew was that Midoriya was coming and not to help. He cursed silently as felt himself reaching his limit.

The pro-heroes with the help of the classes had successfully captured Kurogiri, Mr. Compress, Spinner, Moonfish and Twice. Everyone had their eyes on the two battling.

"Where's Kouta?" Shino asked and at the same time a large blur slammed back first into the Nomu crushing both on impact. Raising a lot of dust.
Kouta limped out of the woods heavily decorated with bleeding cuts and bruises. Shino caught him as he was about to pass out.

The dust cleared revealing Muscular's broken and twisted body with his bones sticking out of several places. This surprised Todoroki since they only left Izuku a few minute ago. The villains' eyes were wide with fear even in death. The Nomu on the other hand had its head bashed in rendering it dead. Silence followed as soft footsteps were heard coming from the forest.

"I Didn't think that you would assign my job to a Nomu, Shigaraki. You forget the only person that will crush All Might is Me!" With the last word Midoriya became fully visible to  all eyes.

He had blackish purple hair with tips red dampened with blood. His teeth were rows of perfect blades and his eyes were red with void like purple centres. His aura screamed death and destruction. What Shigaraki had created was a power hungry demon.

The sounds of surprise and horror were evidently from Class 1 A, B and a few pro-heroes. A great number of them backed away from him.
"M-Midoriya what happened to you?" All Might asked.

"Midoriya?"  He chuckled. "I think  reintroductions is needed. The weakling you all knew as Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya died a v.e.r.y long time ago I am Yamikumo or..." In think blink of an eye he was behind Twice with his hand impaling the villian. He pulled his hand out and licked his victim's blood in a seductive manner. "ThE DEVIL hIMsELf." The villain's body crumbled as Yamikumo dropped the corpse.

Todoroki recovered from his shock the fastest and attempted to freeze Yamikumo but the ice melted when it got closer to him.

"Boring. Let's make this more interesting. I don't intend to leave until ALL of your heads roll. So You kill Me before I kIll YoU. Sound a like fair game?"  The masochist bargained.

"Izuku stop this. This isn't you!" Aizawa said after making sure this wasn't one of his narcoleptic dreams.

"Izuku please. Stop..." Toga cried.

"Shut up with that and lets get this  game over with. Shall we..."