Filler

A/N
Look I'm so sorry these final chapters are taking so long.
But.... Here's a little filler to .... Fill in the space...... No. Okay here's the chapter. 😅.
P.S. this OC was just a shower Idea enjoy.

Third Person P.O.V.

The Class 1-A went about its normal business that morning when the class teacher Aizawa walked in to the class with a stranger about their age in school uniform. He had hetrochromatic eyes and black hair The Class went silent as waited for their teacher to explain.

"Okay." He exhaled as he put his hand on the unknown boy's shoulder. "So you guys are aware of the quadriniel 'A week at U.A.' lottery Principal Nedzu started a couple of years back right?"

Some of the Class nodded while others didn't.

"Well let me introduce Taiyoko Bael. The winner, Our guest and your classmate for the week."

The class erupted in murmurs of 'cool's and how dangerous that could be to contradict.

"So I want you to welcome him with open arms as he could actually become a classmate." He turned to look at the boy who just smiled.

"Nice to meet all of you, please take care of me!" He bowed.

"Okay then go sit behind Midoriya. Midoriya raise your hand." He said.

The Greenette sheepishly raised his hand indicating his location. Taiyoko swiftly made his way to his seat and smiled again. The rest of the classmates situated in the area smiled back.

"Now that that's cleared up. I need you all to get dressed up in your suits. Bael I trust you have yours?"

"Yes sir." He saluted making a portion of the class giggle at his upbeat attitude.

Later down at the training grounds Taiyoko looked around at his classmates but the only that caught his eyes was Midoriya who just finished talking to Uraraka but something was off about his laugh and the way he moved

Later down at the training grounds Taiyoko looked around at his classmates but the only that caught his eyes was Midoriya who just finished talking to Uraraka but something was off about his laugh and the way he moved. It was restricted in a manner.

He was about to go meet the greenette but Mina and Kirishima got in the way.

"Hello! I'm Mina. Mina Ashido and this is Kirishima Ejiro. Its nice to meet you. Cool suit by the way."

"Uhh... Thanks .Taiyoko Bael." He reintroduced shaking their hands.
"Wow you guys are very chipper aren't you?"

The two looked at him questioningly before he caught on.

"Oh, I mean uh... Sorry its kinda my quirk."

"Awesome. We actually were curious so was the rest of the class."

"Oh. My quirk is called Unmasked, it allows me to understand your deepest emotions and I can manipulate them if they get out of control."

The two were silent for a bit as if processing what he just said.