×Chapter 6×

???'s P.O.V.
I couldn't see anything but red. It was everywhere. The League of Villians had attacked but this time it was different. I was too scared to use my quirk for the first time I was scared. My classmates m-my friends they were gone. I was so confused.
Demonic laughter rung through the halls and I couldn't run.
The screams of my friends shook me out of my trance. I ran to their aid their screams leading me. But I was too late Kirshima and Mina were nothing but blood and organs.
Todoroki was taking him on but it was obvious the monster was winning .

"Todoroki!" I tried to reach them but failed. I Failed!
The monster tore him apart and laughed. I felt sick as I watched it taste his blood as if it was mocking me.

"Oh KaAaCHAAn... iT's YOuR TURN!!"
"D-Deku!"

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU WAKE UP!!"
"Ah!" I sat up breathing heavily.
Mom was beside me. She was crying...
"Oh Katsuki. I was so worried! Just look at you. What kind of nightmare was that?"
My bed was scorched and I was sweating like fuck.
"What the hell was that?"

Third person P.O.V.

Inko lifelessly clicked the button on the remote, switching through channels before eventually stopping on the News Channel. Toshinori sat beside her also keeping an eye on her so she wouldn't do anything drastic.

He thought about what had taken place during the past month and sighed. He turned his head to look at her. She was thinner and very pale. It seemed like if the Pro-heroes wouldn't let her kill herself, her body would would act on its own.

"I-Izuku." Followed by a thud and shuffling.

"What?" Inko was now infront of the T.V. tapping the screen.

"Izuku... IT'S IZUKU!"

"This just in the League of Villians are causing chaos Downtown and they seem to have a hostage. Heroes please hurry!" The reporter said.

"Where are you All Might? I have you're boy!" Shigaraki yelled. Midoriya's limp body could be seen behind him.

"That Bastard!" Toshinori growled.

"Please save my-" Inko turned around but All Might wasn't there. She sobbed quietly, her tears of joy. Her baby was coming home.

All MIGHT'S P.O.V.
"Shigaraki!" I yelled back.
This place looked like a furnace. I couldn't help but feel enraged. Many people had suffered casualties and I heard cries in the distance.
I felt a prescence and backed away as Muscular smashed down from no where.
"Sorry I can't let you pas-"

"DETROIT SMASH!"

"Poor Muscular." A man with light blue hair emerged from the fire. Tomura was holding Midoriya by the neck one finger excluded. "Surrender now and I might spare him."

I charged at Tomura who then put his last finger on Izuku but his quirk didn't work.
"W-what?!" I felt the satisfaction of my fist connecting with Tomura's face.
"Don't even think about it." Eraserhead said.
As he flew back He saw Eraserhead and Endeavor glaring down on him.
"Damn it." He cursed as her pressed a button on his belt. A black mist spread around Shigaraki before he fell in.

"Damn Villians." Endeavor spat before controlling the flames and allowing them to die down.

I picked up dear Midoriya's body and felt the boy's chest slowly rising and sinking indicating he was still breathing.
Upon closer inspection he noticed scars and burn marks which quickly faded away. His hair was an unnatural shade of black and purple and his skin was very pale.He  had such a dark aura around him ,It was very obvious they tortured him but had they experimented .... No! That couldn't be not possible.
I went straight to U.A. I was taking him back home. To where he belonged.

A/N
I REALLY LOVE WRITING THIS STORY AND ANY CORRECTIONS WOULD BE APPRECIATED. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. A STORY ISN'T A STORY WITHOUT IT'S READERS!