"Chapter 11"

Shizuyu (Toga)'s P.O.V.
"Its been a week since I've been with Yami-kun and infiltrated U.A. I'm supposed to be there while Sensei and Shigaraki-sama finish planning the symbol of peace's end and its been so much fun! Everyone's so nice to me in that Hero class of-course that would change immediately if they find out who I actually am but I kinda feel bad that Yami-kun will kill them. Inko-sama allows me to make Yami-kun's 'meals' since he won't eat anything else but that collar seems to be losing its hold on Yami-kun and I'm scared...
Just Yesterday I took him out to hunt since he refuses to take human blood sinces it puts him on a rage but I feel animal blood is worse! He almost attacked me in a more animalistic manner but didn't remember. It was good for practice but...I couldn't tell him because he would get upset. I guess I'll have to Shigaraki-sama for a new collar. So how's your assignment going Kurogiri? Oh okay!Well that's it for now, speak to you later!" I cut the phone and look at the fish I caught. I was fairly happy that the one I gut didn't splash. *hehehe*
"Don't look so scared and try not to make any noise okay? Great!"I smile at them.
Then I skip back to the apartment and pass a couple people but they didn't seem to be suspicious hehe these civilians are too easy.

???? P.O.V.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.....

Third Person P.O.V.
"My God! I'm starving *ughh* where's To-" Shizuyu burst into the room this time not managing to break the window.
"Oh Yami-kun! Come on, I know I'm late but I caught some fish!" Midoriya looked at her and chuckled.

"I'll never understand your metaphors." His tone lowered so his mother wouldn't hear them. "Tell mom." He sighed.

"Oh right!" Shizuyu opened the door that led to the hall. "Ookasan~! Yami-kun and I will be out for a while. Bye!"

"Uh. Okay please don't be gone remember your father and The Bakugous will be stopping by." Inko replied from the sitting room. For her Shizuyu was an excellent help.

"Oh alright!" She closed the door and looked back at the smirking Izuku. "What? I do intend to marry you or isn't how it works in Japan?" She asked loudly as her character.

Surely it was to startle Inko who sure enough let something drop allow its clatter to be heard. This earned a laugh from them both.

They dropped from the window and made their way into the near by forest. After a few steps Shizuyu dropped her appearance and let out a sigh.

"Its so hard keeping that up." She said in false exhaustion. She then met Midoriya's eyes.

"I missed seeing the real you." He said.

"So did I.but..." She covered his eyes with a blind fold. " I need you to trust me."

"... Okay." He said with a hint of confusion in his voice.

"I need to make sure you don't hurt anyone that's not your target so you need to focus on my voice." She said grabbing his hand after she finish tying the blindfold. They walked away from the forest and she led him to the abandoned warehouse where she kept her 'fish'.
The smell of blood hit him quickly and it had already began to affect him. Toga jumped and made her way to the roof.

Toga's P.O.V.
When Yami-chan loses control it's really scary. It more like a mad man than an animal this time. I guess that's why Shigaraki-sama wanted me to tame him. I wondered why his quirk reacted differently this time.
His fangs did lengthen but not all his teeth sharpened and his horns were sizeable. I guess it was the collar suppressing its power. He didn't hesitate to attack the first person he laid his hands on. It was a middle aged woman but despite her muffled screams he still cut her open.

"Yami-kun!" I heard my voice from the speaker on his collar but he didn't stop. Ah damn it! I should have used animals instead. At this rate he'll kill them all without any progress. Although he was blindfolded he grabbed the next person. It was like he didn't need to see and that was bad.

Special P.O.V.

The prisoner backed away from his cellmate in concern as the latter was chuckling at his cracking skin.

His skin seemed to break like clay, releasing swirls of purple clouds that were subsequently choking him.

"Why wait?"
"Please stop! You do not want to do this!"
"Oh but I do, Sanity! Nothing gives me more pleasure than the taste of blood. I offer my hand to you because I know you like it too so DO NOT REFUSE ME!"
Insanity grabbed his counterpart and pulled him close. The poisonous clouds twisted his way of thinking. He beamed at his partner.
"So shall we Yamikumo?"
"Yes we shall Izuku Midoriya."