Chapter 14

Third Person P.O.V.
Everyone was nervous about what happened the previous day at the mall. A lot of people wanted to go to Midoriya's house to ensure Shizuyu's safety but All Might did not allow it as no one actually knew what happened before the assault.
Heads spun as Shizuyu followed by Midoriya walked into the classes and went to their respective seats, ignoring every glance and glare. After a moment Uraraka and Todoroki went  invited Shizuyu to come outside for a chat but she politely refused looking down.

This action infuriated the class who were about to direct their anger on Midoriya. That's when Aizawa entered the class.

"Okay people grab your hero costumes we're going on a field trip."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Everyone changed into their costumes but Shizuyu came out wearing  simple black gymnastic wear gold combat boots and a traveling bag and Deku came out wearing a twisted version of his original costume. This caused the Class of 1-A and 1-B to be even more wary around him than they were after the incident.

The bus was way too quiet for comfort so someone decided to break the ice. To bad that person was Mineta.

"So~ Shizuyu what happens to be in that bag?"

"None of you business pervert." She mumbled obviously not in the mood for the grape head.

"Ahh come babe." Said Monoma. "Since you and Izuku there aren't all lovey dovey anymore I could feel you up-" A strong gust of wind knocked him back into the wall of the bus as the bus stopped making the impact worse enough for him to cough out blood.

"You know I'm get really tired of the bullshit you call beef with 1-A." Midoriya grabbed Monoma by his hair pulled him up close reducing his volume and increasing the demonic factor. "If you touch her again..." He smiled revealing his fangs that only his prey could see. "I personally will ensure your very painful ∂℮Ѧ†ℌ." He pulled away and left a petrified boy and two confused classes as he walked out of the bus. The classes sat quietly trying to understand what just happened not noticing the bus had stopped nor that two of their classmates had left the bus.

"Do I have to drag your sorry selves out here?" Aizawa yelled from outside.

That seemed to snap them out of their state as they came out immediately except for Monoma who had to change his lower costume.

Aizawa seemed oblivious of what happened and continued to drawl on introducing the Pussycats.

"Well bye. And remember you're on a time limit." Aizawa said with a sadistic grin he sped off leaving the students to fend for themselves.

"*URGHHH* That Bastard!" Katsuki yelled.

"Damn you're loud. We can't afford to" Kaminari was cut of by loud vibrations coming from the ground.

A large rock beast roared which lead the classes to freak out. Kouda tried to subdue the beast but that did not work.

Katsuki attempted to explode the legs but that was also futile. Todoroki tried to freeze it but it broke free.

"This is a load of BS!" Denki sweat dropped. "Mina try your acid!"
She did but it reformed.

*BWOOSH*

The rock beast was nothing but rubble. Midoriya was holding both fangs.
"Disgraceful. That's its weakness." He muttered, the fangs trying to break free.

It took a moment for the class to realize that the beast couldn't reform if its bodyparts are being restrained. Midoriya crushed the fangs into dust before walking to Shizuyu.
"Come on."

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going with him." Jirou said with the classes nodding with agreement.

The classes arrived in a fraction of the time Mandalei calculated. Which was a shock to them.
"Say have you been here before. You seem familiar." She said to Midoriya who just shook his head. "Say Kouta say hi to the heroes."
A little boy no more than 9 or 10 came out from behind the pro heroes. He walked up to the trainees specifically Midoriya and threw a punch at his abdomen which was swiftly caught by   the 'hero'.

He smirked at the little boy and crushed his fist within his own.
"ꌗꀤ꒒꒒ꌩ ꒒ꀤ꓄꓄꒒ꍟ ꌃꂦꌩ!" Midoriya let go after the kid wet himself.

"My that was pretty scary....heheh!" Uraraka said. Everyone sweated dropped because that was the second time today.

Settling down the class built up their tents and had to make their own food to. The only person to notice something suspicious was Tooru and Todoroki, a person was not eating. Midoriya took Shizuyu into the woods at sunset. It surprisingly got dark very quickly so they took Mina who was a navigator but their mistake was that she was clumsy.

Todoroki's P.O.V.
"Shh... I don't have a good feeling about this." I told them. It felt very dangerous around here.

"I just can't do this anymore..." I signal for the girls to stop "I- I'm sorry." That's Shizuyu's voice. I peek over the hedge to see her crying. Izuku looks ...shocked all though he's the one covered in ... Blood! I see a dead animal and it was huge! Did... Midoriya do this!? His eyes are black with red and purple tinted replacing the green. He's starts to laugh... Like a maniac... Are those fangs?