Chapter 3 - Hide and seek

Start from the beginning

I don’t know what it was, but there’s something about her that makes me want to see her again.

I looked around and all I saw was girls grinding on guys and people grouped up and talking.

How the hell did she disappear so quickly?

“Hey man! Are you enjoying the party?” Quinn asked suddenly while his friend Karl made his sudden appearance as well.

“Yeah not bad.” I said not really paying attention trying to find the girl I just talked to.

“So who’re you looking for?” Karl asked as they both realized I was looking for someone.

“Well there was this girl…” I started as I looked around.

“Man! Already?! Who would’ve thought it would be so easy for you to forget Leslie!” Quinn said and I quickly looked at him pissed off.

“I'm sorry man! I'm just happy for you, that’s all.” Quinn said raising his hands as surrender and I instantly felt bad. It wasn’t his fault. He was actually being very helpful to me by taking me to California and helping me forget my ex.

“I'm sorry man, I just panicked when I heard her name.” I said truthfully. He was my best friend, there was no need for me to be shy.

“Anyways, who’s the girl you’re looking for?” Karl suddenly said breaking the tension.

“I don’t know man! She was wearing a black dress. She was tall and blond. She was sexy as hell!” I responded. Man this girl had me by her fingers and all I did was pouring her a cup of beer!

“Well I know a girl who’s tall and blond. But I didn’t see her yet, so I don’t know what color dress she was wearing.” Karl said looking around with me.

“Who is it?” Quinn asked getting really interested.

“Crystal” Karl said disinterested.

“Crystal? Are you sure?” Quinn asked starting to look excited.

“Yo if it’s really her, please let me have sex with her after you’re done with her!” Quinn begged me and I looked at him disgusted.

“I'm sorry to break your bubble, but I'm not like you Quinn. I don’t randomly sleep around with girls, you know! You can have her for all I care!” I told him honestly. If the girl really is Crystal, then I don’t want to find her. I'm pretty sure she’s just looking for a guy to have fun and I'm not the one.

“Oh come on man! It’s Crystal! All she does is have fun with guys! Why can’t you just enjoy it for once?” Quinn asked me. Was he seriously asking me that now?!

“And how do you know she’s a player anyways? Weren’t you first surprised to know that she liked to play around?”I asked him. I remember being surprised when Karl told him that Crystal is now a naughty girl.