Oops

Maze

The blonde pizza boy who's name I can't remember took Ryan to the hospital to get checked out, I was laying on the sofa for awhile switching through channels thinking about Ryan, I bet his crying like little bitch knowing his probably going to get stitches, I laugh at the thought of the tall boy crying.

The door swung open turning my head to see the sheriff walk in, with two other police officers taking me off guard. He usually doesn't come home unless his sleeping for an hour.

"Ew, I forgot you were here." he said shaking his head and walking towards me.

"I wish i could forget you, but your house smells just like you."

"Like flowers ?" He asked raising his eyebrow, looking smug.

"More like a sad pathetic excuse for a human being"

"Look at this boys, we don't have to pay to go
To the circus anymore we got our very own clown right in front of us." He turns his head and walks upstairs one cop following him like lost bitch.

I turned around irritated, how can I possible stay here? This isn't supposed to be my life. I wish I could kick him in the head.

My violent thoughts got interrupted.

"You're pretty bold"  I heard a voice behind me, turning around to see the other cop smiling.

It was him, he was their when I got arrested. He was really attractive and I haven't been around a hot guy for awhile I might as well have some fun.

"I have to be, or people like sheriff Eaton would keep harassing me."

"His doing his job, but he does seem to have some animosity towards you, I'm assuming it's because of his son."

"Pfft, Bryan and i are basically best friends at this point"

"I think his name is Ryan." He laughs, exposing his pearly whites.

"Right"

"You don't strike me as a bad person, you've just been through a lot of bad shit" he said nodding "I read you file."

"Anyone can write a few words down about someone, it's not a legitimate source of information if you really want to know someone ask them."

"Will do." He put his hands in his pockets "I shouldn't have read your file, I was just curious."

"You don't look like a cop you know" I give him a soft smile.

"Is that so?" Officer hottie questioned.

"You're nice, unlike your little friends."

"I thought you were going to say I'm more handsome" he smiles, i was mesmerised by his smile to the point where I had to physically shake my own head.

"Now why would you care if I think that you're handsome?"

He took a step closer to me I felt like he was towering over me he was a tall man at least six foot four, built just like a man should be, I bit my lip as I stare.